What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Holy mother of biscuits, I will NEVER drink another energy drink as long as I live. o_O
My first one was my LAST one.

GODSFUCK- stay away from that poison Eve. Apples are natures perfect energy-bomb, I usually eat 2-3 on my night-shifts and drink a lotta water

Got a reduced-price milk chocolate bunny today - It's sad that we have to decapitate them to eat them. Just looking at it now, it seems worse than the idea of eating the whole form of a rabbit.

Hearmenow2012 said:
I'm not going to give up this time. I need to prove to everyone and myself that I can stick to a healthier lifestyle, lose weight and keep it off.

You can do it :).

TheRealCallie said:
Stupid female parts.... :club:

I hear ya!

There's a band called Retox that's killer and before them their guitarist was in his own band called Festival of Dead Deer and it's really interesting noise mixed with repetitive rhythms and screaming short verse poetry. Whenever it comes up with Retox they always talk about how intense they were and how they were loaded on heroin a lot of the time and how at that point in their lives they felt like the band was only testament of surviving. Seems like they all were ready to die. That really holds my attention for some reason.

9006 said:
They always seem to loose when I watch, the hell's that all about?

Have you tried watching a second broadcast of whatever it is? That's one way to be know if it's you or not. I mean if it's not a live airing of the game..how much influence can your observing of it have?

What scented candle should I buy next *strokes beard* or should I buy another black cherry candle?

zibafu said:
haha female parts are better than male parts tbh

Yeah, mini-me is ugly... just sayin

Low blows are pretty tough to take sometimes- being in a tailspin sucks....feeling pretty aggressive right now, NOT GOOD!

TheRealCallie said:
Lol, don't get me started :p

haha, yeah I get it the "closed for business" every month sucks, but you don't have to contend with getting a ball trapped in your underwear, or randomly crushing one of them making you feel sick. Not to mention innapropriate moments for errr... "standing at attention" very uncomfortable adjustments needed :p

MrPaul said:

haha

Male parts are awesome .. and I'm not just saying that because no one ever has before. I actually feel that way. :D
[/quote]

:D

zibafu said:
TheRealCallie said:
Lol, don't get me started :p

haha, yeah I get it the "closed for business" every month sucks, but you don't have to contend with getting a ball trapped in your underwear, or randomly crushing one of them making you feel sick. Not to mention innapropriate moments for errr... "standing at attention" very uncomfortable adjustments needed :p

Would you like to talk about pregnancy or ovarian cysts or any of the other problems female parts can give you? :p

murmi97 said:
MrPaul said:
zibafu said:
haha female parts are better than male parts tbh

Male parts are awesome .. and I'm not just saying that because no one ever has before. I actually feel that way. :D

I have to concur. I like penis

WildernessWildChild said:
Low blows are pretty tough to take sometimes- being in a tailspin sucks....feeling pretty aggressive right now, NOT GOOD!

Don't forget that you are above all that honeysuckle. It sucks, but stay strong.

TheRealCallie said:
WildernessWildChild said:

Don't forget that you are above all that honeysuckle. It sucks, but stay strong.

I wasn't exactly looking for the voice of reason....but I heard what you said. Thanks, guess I needed that....

Latest posts

Back