What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WildernessWildChild said:
TheRealCallie said:
Low blows are pretty tough to take sometimes- being in a tailspin sucks....feeling pretty aggressive right now, NOT GOOD!

Don't forget that you are above all that honeysuckle. It sucks, but stay strong.

I wasn't exactly looking for the voice of reason....but I heard what you said. Thanks, guess I needed that....

I'm your voice of reason even when you don't want it :p

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:
Low blows are pretty tough to take sometimes- being in a tailspin sucks....feeling pretty aggressive right now, NOT GOOD!

Don't forget that you are above all that honeysuckle. It sucks, but stay strong.

I wasn't exactly looking for the voice of reason....but I heard what you said. Thanks, guess I needed that....

I'm your voice of reason even when you don't want it :p

Semi-enthusiastic 'meh'

Thinking that I want someone to explain to me what the point of washing dishes is, when they're dirty after you wash them? Actually, I'm thinking that the lid was cleaner when I used it than when it was washed and placed in the drying rack. Washing something is more than just squeezing soap in water and making suds. It's called scrubbing. Learn how to do it.

VanillaCreme said:
Thinking that I want someone to explain to me what the point of washing dishes is, when they're dirty after you wash them? Actually, I'm thinking that the lid was cleaner when I used it than when it was washed and placed in the drying rack. Washing something is more than just squeezing soap in water and making suds. It's called scrubbing. Learn how to do it.
haha yeah this, I still live with mother and her partner, her partner can't wash up for honeysuckle.

but then again her partner also doesn't know how to rinse the bath out after hes done, and yet I get moaned at if I ever forget once :club: :club: :club: :club:

Peaches said:
my back hurts, how did I manage to twist my side without noticing?

tried stretching ? Gently of course, but stretching in general can help with all sorts of body pains

Silly people.
Like insulting people behind their backs will make you a better person.
Very, very unlikely.

=_=

What's wrong with me! :( why can't I just be who I want to be!
Also I hope the fish I'm cooking tastes good.

Littlesecret said:
What's wrong with me! :( why can't I just be who I want to be!
Also I hope the fish I'm cooking tastes good.

what's preventing you from being who you want to be?

All energy ripped out. It's not just mental, it's physical too. Some mild case of burnout, I think.

I think I'd like to say "fork" in place of the other f word. For one, I am trying to curse less/be a happier person, and reserve cursing for when something is genuinely f-word worthy. I think that it's a bad habit, and also as such curse words lose their meaning. Little kids act like they are Tarantino characters, it looks/sounds kind of stupid.

Plus, if I were a.) a little bit gangsta and b.) a chef, I'd make a cooking show called "I Don't Give a Fork!" My thoughts for the day.

PS for any Father Ted fans around here, "feck!" is also pretty funny.

this was a piece of good news! It almost makes up for that woman completely ignoring me earlier

No one to talk to beyond the occasional email for over a year, not even instant messaging. I wonder if I've forgotten how to converse real time.

Latest posts

Back