What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It never ceases to amaze me how someone can write/say something ignorant and couch their language to sound quirky and interesting yet someone else writes/says the same thing plainly and they get lambasted for it....

WildernessWildChild said:
It never ceases to amaze me how someone can write/say something ignorant and couch their language to sound quirky and interesting yet someone else writes/says the same thing plainly and they get lambasted for it....

mmm, now I can't stop thinking about who can those people be…

Peaches said:
WildernessWildChild said:

mmm, now I can't stop thinking about who can those people be…

Sure isn't me I'm referring to, I'm the master of setting myself up for a tar n' feather party :D

*cough, cough* YOU couch your language....just how many profiles you running here Eve?

In a world where even our relationships with others are "gimme gimme", what's left to lose?

I'm sick and tired of the crap and I'm just exhausted and want tomorrow to be over and done with so I can just forget about all this for 2 freaking days.

ladyforsaken said:
I'm sick and tired of the crap and I'm just exhausted and want tomorrow to be over and done with so I can just forget about all this for 2 freaking days.

Sorry to hear that, here is a hug from me to you.
Keep strong

syrrl0.jpg

ladyforsaken said:

:( hugs…. 3 more weeks to June

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:

:( hugs…. 3 more weeks to June

Is June good ?
It's supposed to our 'summer' month.
The way we are going, I don't think the sun will make an appearance !

Latest posts

Back