What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Yay- it's an ALL party in three countries....DO NOT fall into the fire ladies! I do know first aid though (WWC puckers up ;))

I hate feeling feverish. It's like it sucks out all your energy and makes you cold and vulnerable to anything and not able to do anything. I just wasted like an entire day of my life because of it!!!

Ught, the morning conflict. I dare leave it too late since everyone else takes so long.

ladyforsaken said:
If only I could have the power to heal.

Lady! Sorry to hear that you are not well, if only you had the power to be sick on working days and not during the weekend…

Peaches said:
Lady! Sorry to hear that you are not well, if only you had the power to be sick on working days and not during the weekend…

Lol I also had that already. Haha.

But thanks Peaches. <3

On a side note, I can smell a little bit again! Bad mucus is the enemy right now. >=(

So it's really happening soon... Oh and that thing too. Sometimes too much too quickly. But I am ready for this. I don't have a choice. This or complete breakdown. But I feel so weak.

lonelyfairy said:
So it's really happening soon... Oh and that thing too. Sometimes too much too quickly. But I am ready for this. I don't have a choice. This or complete breakdown. But I feel so weak.

You can do it. You can find the strength, it's in you. You just have to relax, and find it. I know you can do it. :)

MrPaul said:
My 'wardrobe' is mainly work cloths... to get more Tie Dye Tshirts or not *strokes beard*

YES! :D I remember tie-dye - ing a shirt back in my high school chemistry class. It came out alright, a little white areas remained but the center looked like either a chief's headdress or a giant frog leaping out at you - depending on how you looked at it. I've always wanted to do more since, but haven't had the materials and have forgotten how. Although now in the Google age I suppose there's no excuse! I want to tie dye this one shirt I have, it's a Sublime fish which is colorful but the rest of the shirt is pretty plain.

God I'm such an idiot, how can I NOT put a contact lens in? Am I ******* stupid or something?

Oh my gosh, can you shut up? Yelling at that dog won't help because you didn't bother training him to begin with. So please, save me from hearing your screech.

Is there any way you can take back a thread rating? I accidentally clicked on the rating area, and rated a thread as "average" that I actually really like a lot. Now it says I can't re-rate it. Is there any way to un-do this?

Latest posts

Back