What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WildernessWildChild said:
Peaches said:
what kind of person reads a book about financial supply chain management for entertainment?!

If that's a potential date reading that my reaction is RUN :D

I just told him what *I* was reading, and he is the one running now

Peaches said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Peaches said:
what kind of person reads a book about financial supply chain management for entertainment?!

If that's a potential date reading that my reaction is RUN :D

I just told him what *I* was reading, and he is the one running now

Hmmmm, sounds intriguing- share?

There are some folks who really try so hard to seem nice. But underneath they are vengeful, petty, immature, and basically, not at all how they portray themselves. Its sad. One just has to hope they don't get the chance to pass on their genes..

jaguarundi said:
There are some folks who really try so hard to seem nice. But underneath they are vengeful, petty, immature, and basically, not at all how they portray themselves. Its sad. One just has to hope they don't get the chance to pass on their genes..

honeysuckle, I've been rumbled! Abort mission!

This pathetic attempt at humour is brought to you by the letters K and V and the number 74.

user 130057 said:
jaguarundi said:

This pathetic attempt at humour is brought to you by the letters K and V and the number 74.

I don't know about K and V and the number 74. The letters W and X and the number 127.532 however are very resonant. You aren't my ex husband by any chance, are you? (See posts above somewhere). He was rather hairy it used to stick in the soap...

jaguarundi said:
user 130057 said:
jaguarundi said:

I don't know about K and V and the number 74. The letters W and X and the number 127.532 however are very resonant. You aren't my ex husband by any chance, are you? (See posts above somewhere). He was rather hairy it used to stick in the soap...

Not unless you married me when I was 7! I can relate to the soap problem, but if you'd seen me, you'd know that "rather" is an understatement :p

Dexter said:
no one cares

I've never even met you and I still care. I bet there's tons of other people here that care too. ;)

user 130057 said:
jaguarundi said:
user 130057 said:
jaguarundi said:

Not unless you married me when I was 7! I can relate to the soap problem, but if you'd seen me, you'd know that "rather" is an understatement :p

Dexter said:
no one cares

I've never even met you and I still care. I bet there's tons of other people here that care too. ;)

Ew ew ew if you are hairier than that, **** boy, you really are a hairy mo'fo, albeit a young whippersnapper Neanderthal hairy mo' fo...

Dexter, you know people here care. You know it's true. Hell, even if you is hairy all over..😹

it's almost 9 pm yet I crave coffee, how is that?

Dexter said:
no one cares

Dexter, I don't know you but from your posts I suspect that if I knew you I would certainly care, and so would anyone else

wait, I didn't mean that I don't care now, but I am always suspicious of people who I hardly know who say "I care for you" I mean they care but that is care and care

argh, you know what I mean, you are a smart young man

mmm, this song I just wrote could be Sinatra's (almost), I hope it doesn't sound lame tomorrow when the buzz is over

ok, Astrud Gilberto

The world would be very quiet and dark after the it has ended and it was still intact of course it would just be the sounds of the wind rustling along everything would be in complete darkness in land at night there would be absolutely nothing...

I wanna get all this work done asap so I can totally get into the mode and mindset of packing up my stuff at work and prepare the "Thank You" cards and some of the gifts. Right now, I honestly don't know what or how to feel about all this.

jaguarundi said:
I' m not going to answer him. I don't want him to think I even got it. I don't like that he knows my address.. in a different country no less.. after all this time. I don't even remember the date we got married its so long ago and we never kept in touch. It unsettled and frightened me, almost, at the beginning. Now I am just mad about it.

You have every right to feel this way and you're definitely better off just burning the letter away and forget about this as though it never happened. *hugs*

jaguarundi said:
He was rather hairy it used to stick in the soap...

Dexter said:
no one cares

I do, we do - as you've seen others said so above as well.

johnny196775 said:
hello to LF. :)

Hello to Johnny. :)

Hope you're having a nice weekend.

I am a bit drunk tonight. Hanging out with my sisters has made me happier than I have been in a very long time. In their drunken state, it almost seems like they understand me. It's nice.

Strange that I can talk to three people on my shopping trip and still come home feeling separate.

Solivagant said:
I don't know when I'm going to muster the courage to go for another walk again...

Just want to give you a virtual hug. *hugs*
Hope you're doing okay.

Latest posts

Back