What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking that I'd like to, long-term, get into lifting and maybe a learn a martial art or a combat sport. I've had a lot of anger in me for a long time now and it might help work some of it out. The "bad boys" can get all the relationships I want, but I'd at least have the knowledge that I have the ability to kick the crap out of them. That's something I could take pride in. Not that I would, because unless it's self-defense that would be illegal and I'm not that stupid. Wanting to do something is not the same as doing it. But I would have the knowledge, and I guess that has to be enough.

Gotta make dinner before the storm rolls in. At least if the power goes out, dinner's done and we'll be fine.

Also... why do I have so much crap... I love a fresh install as much as the next person, but please! It's so much to put back.

I am thinking about her. It's always her. All day. All night.
fresia I hate this. I'm so ******* stupid. So stupid.

VeganAtheist said:

I'm going through the same thing. I just went for a bike ride, now I'm going to finish the rest of my workout. I'd say do something. Anything. Run, bike ride, pushups, etc. Smash something. I always wanted to get a punching bag so that I'd have something to take my anger out on that wouldn't break or be missed, but I was never allowed one, as if I wasn't supposed to acknowledge these feelings. When I get my own place someday, I will. If you are alone and there is no one around, you could just scream until you are spent. If you are in the middle of nowhere you could get a pile of stones and just throw them one by one as hard and as far as you can. Or you could write. Watch something. Go to bed early.

It's hard and the world is crooked and the world of attraction, dating and relationships especially so, and it seems that it's only the rotten people who win. But we just can't let it all drive us insane.

Outcast said:
I wish more of my friends used Steam. Always going solo gets a bit lonely.

I use Steam, which reminds me of what I'm thinking right now:

I'm always so tired I can't even do anything purely for fun. I purchased the three Bioshock games, managed to finish Infinite and I thought I'd finish Bioshock 1 and 2 during vacations but I'm so tired that I can't even sit down.

I've been sick for three weeks, my calcium supplement is making me sicker, I'm getting bald and I look pregnant 24/7 despite being too underweight to have any fat on my stomach.

Life is great.

TheSkaFish said:
VeganAtheist said:

I'm going through the same thing. I just went for a bike ride, now I'm going to finish the rest of my workout. I'd say do something. Anything. Run, bike ride, pushups, etc. Smash something. I always wanted to get a punching bag so that I'd have something to take my anger out on that wouldn't break or be missed, but I was never allowed one, as if I wasn't supposed to acknowledge these feelings.

in 2008 I was living in the countryside, and just out of the door there was a nice tree, and I tied my punching bag to the tree. For a season I was into kickboxing, loved to kick as high as possible. My practice improved after I taped a picture with the face of the lowlife who betrayed me and lied to me at his actual height (he was kind of short, very easy to kick in the face). I know this is really different from your situation, but maybe put some other kind of picture?

Peaches said:
in 2008 I was living in the countryside, and just out of the door there was a nice tree, and I tied my punching bag to the tree. For a season I was into kickboxing, loved to kick as high as possible. My practice improved after I taped a picture with the face of the lowlife who betrayed me and lied to me at his actual height (he was kind of short, very easy to kick in the face). I know this is really different from your situation, but maybe put some other kind of picture?

Nice! I've done similar, very therapeutic.
Although, I've actually punched my ex in the face before (long story, it was totally justified, no worries). That was rather therapeutic too.
Also threw a cucumber at him once.....the ****** ducked and it exploded against the wall. :club:

Okay, there are endless stories I could tell in that regard, so I'll just stop there. lol

TheSkaFish said:
I'm going through the same thing. I just went for a bike ride, now I'm going to finish the rest of my workout. I'd say do something. Anything. Run, bike ride, pushups, etc. Smash something. I always wanted to get a punching bag so that I'd have something to take my anger out on that wouldn't break or be missed, but I was never allowed one, as if I wasn't supposed to acknowledge these feelings. When I get my own place someday, I will. If you are alone and there is no one around, you could just scream until you are spent. If you are in the middle of nowhere you could get a pile of stones and just throw them one by one as hard and as far as you can. Or you could write. Watch something. Go to bed early.

It's hard and the world is crooked and the world of attraction, dating and relationships especially so, and it seems that it's only the rotten people who win. But we just can't let it all drive us insane.
Shortly after I made the post, I played basketball with a couple of buddies. I feel pretty good now. I definitely think activity is the key. Unfortunately, it isn't always an option.

Alana said:
*huge hugs*

Peaches said:
I couldn't do that. While I am upset at her and the way things ended, I am not angry at her. Unfortunately, I still love her...
I think maybe a kickboxing class or some kind of martial arts would be helpful in converting this sadness into something else.

Medical expenses for her...they will ruin me...

May whatever gods there are torment your soul for all eternity, old woman. Apparently you only brought me into this world just to drive me into the ******* ground.

When you fell & sustained that hairline fracture in your hip so long ago, I shouldn't have gone to NorCal to begin with let alone adopt that **** dog that you shouldn't have bought in the first place. Getting rid of it was one of my smarter moves...

Maybe I shouldn't have signed up for that POA after all. Right now it doesn't look like I have too many options left...

If I'd existed in some nonphysical form before birth & had been told how life would play out, I'd have turned it down. Life is not a blessing, & it's the mother who brings you your first & greatest disaster.

When someone is a misogynist jerk who continually bashes women, I have no problem pointing it out.

Just a random thought, but just in case: WARNING: This post was not directly about anyone who is reading it!!!! I know there are highly sensitive people in the world, please try to not take offense at my disdain for women-bashing idiots.

I hope you all find some small amount of comfort in the warning above :) I'd hate to hurt anyone's feelings.

Latest posts

Back