What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like i'm evolving once again to something better, but i still feel like i should be punished for who i am. I'm wondering when and in what form this punishment will come.

87 deg. Fahr outside today...Christ's testicles, it's no weather to be rasping & filing oak in. I should just crash after taking my blanket from the dryer...Wash off, then sleep until this evening. It'll be cooler outside then.

jaguarundi said:
Tulip23 said:
jaguarundi said:
The doctor wouldn't say much about what it might be, but it might be cancer. How much to tell him...

God Jags I am so sorry to read your post. I hope it's not that.
**hugs** at this worrying time...

My father. Has to have a hospital appointment to look at his stomach, has to be next week. Some blood tests have revealed... problems.

Oh ****. :( Sorry to read this, 'rundi. I recall previous statements re your father....You two haven't had the nicest relationship but you have such patience that you still look after him. Which is amazing. I hope it all turns out okay.

i would like to give a big THANK YOU to whoever has on their signature something about finding your art and getting lost in it. That is the best advice for me right now. Thanks. :)

I might be a little lost in my thoughts...I just found a glass of milk in my microwave that I had put there like...16 hours ago?

Feeling about as low as possible. Spent all weekend writing an assignment only to get it in late. Turned up to work today with no sleep, and .. the extreme awkwardness.

The two 20 something women in my office think I’m a creep… I have no idea why. This from a complete turnaround a couple of weeks ago when everything was friendly.

Then I find out my best friend here is leaving on secondment for a year.

To clean, or not to clean.

Peaches said:
LF: never say you are a reflection ;) you ARE, and super awesome

I just want to say I love you, Peaches! <3 You've been such a great friend to me from the first we met on here. Been awhile. :)
Hope you're doing well!

Rosebolt said:
I feel like i'm evolving once again to something better, but i still feel like i should be punished for who i am. I'm wondering when and in what form this punishment will come.

Usually we are a bit too hard on ourselves. I don't think you should be if your conscience is clear and you haven't done evil and cruel things in your life. You're a good person, Rosebolt. Maybe you should just enjoy evolving being better and give yourself some credit.. or more. :)

ardour said:

My one best friend who is like a twin sister to me is also leaving for studies in another country. I am already starting to feel emo about it lately. :\ Meh.

Rosebolt said:

Okay, I'm glad about the first part, but mad about the 2nd. Why? You focus on your future and your plans. I wish I'd had your focus, knowing what I do about you I have no idea why you feel you deserve punishment, but I'd ask you to accept my ticking off here as fulfilment of it and move on!! Good luck! :)

JustSomeGal said:
happy happy happy :D

Yay! Now that's the kind of post I like to see JustSomeAmazingGal!

MTrip said:
Oh ****. :( Sorry to read this, 'rundi. I recall previous statements re your father....You two haven't had the nicest relationship but you have such patience that you still look after him. Which is amazing. I hope it all turns out okay.

Thanks Mtrip. Its kind of an emotional - bleurgh - really. I don't really like him much as a person, but then again he is my father and I do care about him. Anyway, I have to take him for a fibroscopy tomorrow morning. EARLY tomorrow morning. I am not a morning person, he really isn't so this could be a fun outing all the way round....

Batman55 said:
Get lost and take your paranoid delusions with you.

pm me if you want

ardour said:
Feeling about as low as possible. Spent all weekend writing an assignment only to get it in late. Turned up to work today with no sleep, and .. the extreme awkwardness.

The two 20 something women in my office think I’m a creep… I have no idea why. This from a complete turnaround a couple of weeks ago when everything was friendly.

sorry to hear you are not having a good time right now.

GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY!

Today the girl sitting next to me in class told me that I am the only good thing about school for her and that she probably couldn't endure this daily ordeal without me (teachers and other students alike).

I told her it's mutual and that it was a charming thing to say...but I don't know how I really feel about this. I can't deal with compliments.

Rodent said:
Today the girl sitting next to me in class told me that I am the only good thing about school for her and that she probably couldn't endure this daily ordeal without me (teachers and other students alike).

I told her it's mutual and that it was a charming thing to say...but I don't know how I really feel about this. I can't deal with compliments.

Aww she's adorable. Just take the compliment for what it is, and dont think too much about how you can deal with it.

ladyforsaken said:
Rosebolt said:

Usually we are a bit too hard on ourselves. I don't think you should be if your conscience is clear and you haven't done evil and cruel things in your life. You're a good person, Rosebolt. Maybe you should just enjoy evolving being better and give yourself some credit.. or more. :)

While probably true i should give myself some more credit, i am certainly not innocent.

Edward W said:
Rosebolt said:

Okay, I'm glad about the first part, but mad about the 2nd. Why? You focus on your future and your plans. I wish I'd had your focus, knowing what I do about you I have no idea why you feel you deserve punishment, but I'd ask you to accept my ticking off here as fulfilment of it and move on!! Good luck! :)

Yeah, i don't talk about the things i don't want to remember, of course, hence why i appear nice. I'm nice, but it's not all i am, is basicly my point.

Life.... what is it? We make the best of it of course. But why? Why is it more enjoyable for others and horrible for some? Is it to make us see what we couldn't see? Yes. It is to see the beauty we couldn't normally see. To understand that life can be life. To raise up one another as we fall. That is what think abou lt all the time: life. I can never stop thinking... I will think about everything... and never cease... it's like a curse to me...

Latest posts

Back