What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
johnny196775 said:
People ask me what type of guitar equiptment i have. I do not like that question because i am very poor and cant afford nice things. it makes me feel like honeysuckle. If i had enough money i can stand tall and boats of my nice sounding equiptment. I am sorry if this sounds very sarcastic.

It's not about the equipment, it's about the sound you produce on what you have. Never feel down on yourself because you can't afford expensive stuff. Take pride in what you have and what you can do with it :)

Resume workshop was informative, and the free breakfast was pretty nice too :) I only hope I can use this information now and get out of this rut. I wish I could communicate more effectively to real employers "hey, I'm actually not an idiot, I can do things! Just give me something to do (that makes real money)!"

I would say that I'm a mostly peaceful and gentle person. But I can be tenacious and aggressive when I want to be. Gotta find the balance I guess.

2 years ago I was getting scammed by that Russian woman
What a fool I was !
Sheer desperation is my only excuse.

I hope it's the heat that has made me feel like absolute mush, so clumsy and getting everything wrong. What's going on??? Help me Tom Cruise!

Part of me is determined and motivated.. then a part of me feels like giving up.. then a part of me feels motivated again to get up and get going.. then I lose hope all over again. What the hell is wrong with me?!

ladyforsaken said:
Part of me is determined and motivated.. then a part of me feels like giving up.. then a part of me feels motivated again to get up and get going.. then I lose hope all over again. What the hell is wrong with me?!

I feel the same way about some things. In the morning, it's worst - sometimes I just want to curl up in the covers and hide from the day. I get out of the funk by just forcing myself to do one thing, one tiny thing just to build up a little momentum. The smallest thing, like making my bed. Then sometimes it catches on and off I go.

I wish i did not have to sleep. :)

and i would like to know if there is money to be made for street musicians dressed as clowns. Has anybody here tried that?

^ Many people don't like clowns, try an other outfit, maybe something sweet? Cat outfits, pikachu, etc... I guess you'll earn some money that way.

Right now I'm thinking that I wish I would be somewhere nice with a cute girl, drinking something sweet and hugging and smiling! x)

hollowpoints said:
^ Many people don't like clowns, try an other outfit, maybe something sweet? Cat outfits, pikachu, etc... I guess you'll earn some money that way.

Right now I'm thinking that I wish I would be somewhere nice with a cute girl, drinking something sweet and hugging and smiling! x)

thanks. I need to get over my social anzeity first.

Yeah - I was right.
This situation will only turn out to be a disaster.

ladyforsaken said:

Never give up, my love.
You can do it.

Heb moed!♥

I am thinking a lot of things..like the title of this forum...thinking what am I gonna do with my life...

I'm sat in the cemetery after visiting my grandparents graves for the first time in years. It's a much more emotional experience than I thought it would be. 21 years and I still miss my Granda. He's probably somewhere mocking me for acting like a baby :)

Latest posts

Back