What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about my blue donkey, god I miss that donkey. I am going to make a brew.

TB: Glad to hear you moved on. you have the force....

WildernessWildChild said:
VanillaCreme said:
Cobbler. I want to make it.

If it's apple I'm on my way.
Me too! Yummm.

I'll get out the virtual custard.

So my home phone stops working. I have no cell phone to find out how my home phone doesn't work. So i go to at and t's website and they want to send me phone numbers to call so i can find out why im not getting home phone service. And then he tells me to use family or a friends cell phone. I have neither. It's like a catch 22.

Well thats a fresia up johnny, where are u? if your in the uk, I will do it on my phone if you like

what am I thinking...

well, it amazes me at work how the other people in work always ***** and moan and whine about wanting to get out of work, but then at closing time, everyones clocking out, I have been asked to close the fire shutters, which means I have to wait to be last out. And oh, guess what, 3 of the people who work there wanna stand at the clock machine hiding their friends clock cards behind others, holding myself up and the 2 managers waiting at the entrance.

I say to them - we need to go now so can you please vacate the room, in the politest way possible, and on the way down I get told I am rude and there's no need for it...

Are you ******* kidding me, is it not ruder to keep 3 people waiting who wanna go home because you wanna fresia about in work after bitching all day about wanting to leave. GTFO seriously

Solivagant said:
^ No kidding.

It's my one-year ALLiversary! Can't believe how fast that went...

Happy 1 year, Solivagant! I'm happy you're still here. (In a good way that your presence is still around!)

WildernessWildChild said:
VanillaCreme said:

Me too! Yummm.

[/hr]

What's this 'virtual' honeysuckle?
[/quote]

vir·tu·al (vûrch-l)
adj.
1. Existing or resulting in essence or effect though not in actual fact, form, or name: the virtual extinction of the buffalo.
2. Existing in the mind, especially as a product of the imagination. Used in literary criticism of a text.
3. Computer Science Created, simulated, or carried on by means of a computer or computer network: virtual conversations in a chatroom.

Since i cannot be there, I said virtual for that reason. I don't know if you took offense but there was none intended

I think he meant he enjoys custard so much that he wants the real honeysuckle, not virtual honeysuckle. :)

A good thing.

ladyforsaken said:
Solivagant said:
^ No kidding.

It's my one-year ALLiversary! Can't believe how fast that went...

Happy 1 year, Solivagant! I'm happy you're still here. (In a good way that your presence is still around!)

Me too. There are way too many members leaving and it always makes me feel a little sad, although I'm happy that they feel they no longer need this place.

x"] [quote='WildernessWildChild said:
VanillaCreme said:

Me too! Yummm.

[/quote]

What's this 'virtual' honeysuckle?
[/quote]

vir·tu·al (vûrch-l)
adj.
1. Existing or resulting in essence or effect though not in actual fact, form, or name: the virtual extinction of the buffalo.
2. Existing in the mind, especially as a product of the imagination. Used in literary criticism of a text.
3. Computer Science Created, simulated, or carried on by means of a computer or computer network: virtual conversations in a chatroom.

Since i cannot be there, I said virtual for that reason. I don't know if you took offense but there was none intended
[/quote]

LOL- I guess my warped sense of humour was lost on this one 'x", what I meant was that virtual wasn't acceptable, I wanted the real thing....and the custard addition was a nice touch btw.

Ugh, I'm tired of the standard "when life gives you lemons" sayings.

When life gives me lemons, I say fresia the lemons and bail.

Latest posts

Back