What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yesterday I pulled an "american psycho" act - in a noisy room full of fancy people with fancy clothes, I myself clothed in such fashion, after someone asked me: "how are you doing" I replied "I am very depressed don't know if I reach to see the end of the month" and at her clueless expression I corrected :"I love that dress, it suits you so well" and she smiled, nodding, finally understanding - I didn't know that you could do such a thing outside of a movie. I guess it's good that I didn't say "I am going to cut you to pieces with a chainsaw" like the guy in the movie said. This expresses how I feel with regards to fancy people in fancy clothes, I should definitely avoid hanging out with any in the future.

He who knows nothing and knows he knows nothing, knows more than he who knows nothing and doesn`t know he knows nothing.- Socrates
Sleep.

Oh my, that's a lie. What was that, 10 things? And maybe one of them was true? You're so full of it, and so is the rest of everyone you know. Y'all couldn't wait to leave the nest because your parents weren't very comforting to be around, and I dare you to tell me that's a lie. Because we all know it's true, even if you don't want to admit it now. Then, you didn't have a problem saying it.

I wish some people would stop assuming I can read their minds!!!! And stop expecting me to have all the answers all the **** time!!!! I am bloody human too like you!!!!

ladyforsaken said:
I wish some people would stop assuming I can read their minds!!!! And stop expecting me to have all the answers all the **** time!!!! I am bloody human too like you!!!!

Bless.

Also people need to stop thinking their opinions are sacred. When we are talking about anything other than personal preferences, we need to get our bases covered. Your baseless opinion isn't worth anything and I don't have to respect it, or swallow back my criticism.

(Am I a bit mad because I was debating with someone who thought that way? Yes.)

The waters of negativity are deep and unrelenting, maybe time to sit in the sun awhile and ponder....

I will never quit. I will never give up. You can keep kicking me down, but I'll just keep springing back up. I won't just lay down - I will stand and fight... for as long as it takes.

TheRealCallie said:
You can't keep upping the dose I'm taking. It will make my BP fall too much. Sigh, why can't my body just let medicine work longer than a month? :club:

Alls you need is a couple hours of me TR(m)C, my first aid teach says I can make anyone's B.P. go up :D....I think it was a compliment, right? RIGHT?

Latest posts

Back