What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from the fact that I'm still not healthy and I will have to change my diet completely.. (Was I dieting before? No.. but you get the point.) - I feel happy. I'm going through a moment of nostalgia and I'm very pleased to say that I feel like I'm finally back on track.

"One, not two, but one."

:)

TheRealCallie said:
I can get this done today, then have late afternoon free. Maybe I will get the chance to take the kids.....honeysuckle, nevermind, just remembered they conned my parents into picking them up from school. OHHHH, free time for me!!

Nevermind. :club:

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:
I can get this done today, then have late afternoon free. Maybe I will get the chance to take the kids.....honeysuckle, nevermind, just remembered they conned my parents into picking them up from school. OHHHH, free time for me!!

Peach%20WIDE.jpg

This would happen, right... And just when I thought I was fine putting off getting a new one for a month or two... Nope. I have no idea how to fix this either. Doesn't look like a factory reset would correct it.

Rosebolt said:
TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:

Peach%20WIDE.jpg

**** straight! :D

I've just had this really long message on my facebook from a woman who works in this photo shop.
I replied to it. I then realized that the message was obviously not for me. It was way too personal since I don't know her that well. She made some mistake, probably meant to send it to somebody else. Very embarrassing.

My ex called me this morning to ask me something. Totally unrelated to what he asked, I started thinking about how he doesn't try to have sex with me anymore....which is a GOOD thing, IMO. Now I'm wondering why....did he FINALLY accept that it's over between us and I am not going to have sex with him anymore or is he actually being faithful to his girlfriend?
And aside from that, if he's actually being faithful (which I doubt), why for her...what's so ******* special about the person I've heard nothing but bad about from other people?

Managed to get a whole load of 'paperwork' yuk! done whilst I've been sat here playing music & dipping in & out of ALL. Go me!

Time to go to work soon-only one class today.

Goodbye Alberta. Goodbye to what I thought was the dream, the what I believed was the dream, and to what turned out to be a nightmare. Goodbye to the fake smiles, the fake affection, the fake care. Goodbye to the tears and lonely nights. Goodbye to the arguing with myself, and goodbye to always being the bad guy when it was convenient for the real bad guy. Goodbye goodbye goodbye:cool:

Hello, fresh start...

I play the game like a pro, but I'm waiting for it all to implode. That would bring happiness and freedom. What to do in the absence of giving a ****?

I'm a commodity to be consumed and then cast aside as an empty container. Always have been. It's made me goddamned mean. Need help? Need encouragement? Need a friend to count on? Need a guide through those tough times? Need friendship and love? fresia you. Go elsewhere...

No, why would he tell me that? I'm sorry, but you think your family should be important to everyone. They're not.

I don't know if I can get past this. Sure, people say you'll get past it, eventually. Time will help you with that. But how do you ever get over something that really meant a lot to you... I don't think you do. Perhaps you just do better at dealing with it. But you never really get past it.

:( every morning.. *sigh*

ladyforsaken said:
I don't know if I can get past this. Sure, people say you'll get past it, eventually. Time will help you with that. But how do you ever get over something that really meant a lot to you... I don't think you do. Perhaps you just do better at dealing with it. But you never really get past it.

:( every morning.. *sigh*

*HUG*. I don't know what you're going through, but I understand. =(

Latest posts

Back