What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is up with this super weird anxiety thing I have been having lately. I can't read a text message, get a facebook messenger notification, or even visit Facebook without some kind of weird anxious feeling.

VeganAtheist said:
What is up with this super weird anxiety thing I have been having lately. I can't read a text message, get a facebook messenger notification, or even visit Facebook without some kind of weird anxious feeling.

Is it before or after the message? Maybe that might be a clue?
Maybe it's because you don't know what it's going to say, so you worry about it for a bit?

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
VeganAtheist said:

Is it before or after the message? Maybe that might be a clue?
Maybe it's because you don't know what it's going to say, so you worry about it for a bit?

After. As soon as I hear the 'ding' on my phone or see the notification light blinks, my hearts starts beating faster, blood pressure rises, nervousness takes over.

I believe I know what it is from. I just don't understand why it is happening now.

I need to overcome it. I can't allow it.

ladyforsaken said:
Time to go back into my shell..

Is the shell the safest place to be?

Taking him was a choice that you made. And you probably should stop yourself before jumping to get this other baby. I see not one ounce of a motherly love in you. To make matters any worse, the three year old has certain problems that you knew about, and it does take a certain kind of person to deal with them. You're not it, and the rest of your family sure as hell aren't it either.

TheSkaFish said:
After serving on a jury earlier this week, I hope there never comes a time when my own fate is decided by a jury. People just don't care....all they want to do is solve it as quickly as possible so they can go home. And I don't entirely blame them, it's very tiresome.

yeah its quite sad because in theory being tried by a jury is fairer than being tried by a couple of judges

Apparently the words "Heather Sangria" looks very similar to "Heather Vagina" this early in the morning at 5:23 AM...

VanillaCreme said:
Apparently the words "Heather Sangria" looks very similar to "Heather Vagina" this early in the morning at 5:23 AM...

Speaking as someone who used to wake up that early, yeah, that sort of happens a lot.

ladyforsaken said:
VeganAtheist said:
ladyforsaken said:
Time to go back into my shell..

Is the shell the safest place to be?

It certainly is, for me.

I don't hurt people that way.

Understood. Just hope it's not hurting yourself in the process.

I wish you all the best. I hope the loneliness you have been feeling lately passes.

Today is starting out to be a much happier day than yesterday.

Also, if people would just be honest life could be a lot easier. It just took two days of anguish and argument to get someplace that could have been reached in 5 seconds if we would have just started with the truth.

Purple Reign said:
Today is starting out to be a much happier day than yesterday.

Also, if people would just be honest life could be a lot easier. It just took two days of anguish and argument to get someplace that could have been reached in 5 seconds if we would have just started with the truth.

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that dear. (The, "Now things are happy," part) :)

Purple Reign said:

Ditto x infinity. Unfortunately, though.

some of the women at work today seemed to be competing for my attention.
A few occasions I was talking to one woman and another came up and interrupted for no reason.

zibafu said:
TheSkaFish said:
After serving on a jury earlier this week, I hope there never comes a time when my own fate is decided by a jury. People just don't care....all they want to do is solve it as quickly as possible so they can go home. And I don't entirely blame them, it's very tiresome.

yeah its quite sad because in theory being tried by a jury is fairer than being tried by a couple of judges

I agree. I don't mean to make my fellow jurors sound bad, it was actually a decent group. But the process itself, just sitting there all day listening to lawyers and witnesses ramble on for hours and hours on end, I don't know, it's not for most people. I know I wasn't the only one who was just tired and hungry and struggling to pay attention, wanting the case to end so I could stop having to commute to this place.

It's just really scary to think that the only thing between a person and jail is 12 people who mostly just really don't want to be there.

And I hope we made the right decision too. I'd hate to think that an innocent person went to jail, but I'd also hate to think that a bad guy went free.

Latest posts

Back