What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tealeaf said:
That sentence has EIGHT COMMAS.

Have you considered perhaps that there should be more than one sentence... ?

No, this, is, how, all, sentences, should, be, we, are, all, robots, and, must, pause, between, each, word,,,,,,,,,beep, boop,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's like the perfect cozy temperature in my apartment. I must cocoon myself.

Fest said:
Tealeaf said:
That sentence has EIGHT COMMAS.

Have you considered perhaps that there should be more than one sentence... ?

No, this, is, how, all, sentences, should, be, we, are, all, robots, and, must, pause, between, each, word,,,,,,,,,beep, boop,

You must be punished. :|

I see nothing coming in, but that doesn't mean it isn't there somewhere...waiting.

On a side note, my Youtube channel has its 5th anniversary today. Too bad I have almost nothing left to upload of my favourites.

You know you're a perfectionist when you're looking up the exact reasons to use "more easily" versus "easier" at 1:45 a.m.

You know you have OCD when you couldn't not summarize and regret asking your mother to get you a banana from the kitchen because it might not be the one you would have picked from the bunch. :/

OK, so I'm ill. Big deal. I can cope with that. I sit on the couch shaking all day waiting for the delivery man. He doesn't turn up until 3.45pm, then his electronic signature machine fails to work and I have to stand on the freezing cold doorstep for 20 minutes. Oh well, at least my tree is here...

NOPE. I ordered a real-feel, pre-lit, dual LED tree with a free multi-LED star tree topper, but they've delivered me some ******* awful looking thing that's not real-feel, isn't pre-lit and has no free star. Merry ******* Christmas.

user 130057 said:
NOPE. I ordered a real-feel, pre-lit, dual LED tree with a free multi-LED star tree topper, but they've delivered me some ******* awful looking thing that's not real-feel, isn't pre-lit and has no free star. Merry ******* Christmas.

Aww user 130057. :) *hug*

EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:

Heh. Thanks. I just felt like venting - I'm a miserable sod in real life ;)

Trying to get through to them on the phone now. I'm just going to ask for a refund because I'm not waiting another week for them to pick this up and then deliver the correct item. I'll just make do with my manky old tree for another year. Ho ho ho... hum.

user 130057 said:
EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:

Trying to get through to them on the phone now. I'm just going to ask for a refund because I'm not waiting another week for them to pick this up and then deliver the correct item. I'll just make do with my manky old tree for another year. Ho ho ho... hum.

I didn't mean to :) anyway. I meant to :(. LOL, what a dork I am. :p

Oh hey, if you're going to wait, maybe you can find one on sale after Xmas!
I never buy a new tree until they are on sale after Xmas. :D

What you told me before isn't matching up to what you are telling me now. While you may not realize this, I do. And now you want me to loan you money that we both know I'll never see again? You know I have the money, but I have plans for that money. Sigh

ok, time to write that resignation letter - the ***** is contrasting their own doctor's note of sick leave, she won't let me go even for three bloody weeks - I wish I could send her a virus or something for christmas

PS why most people think that they can take advantage of me? Is that something in my eyes?

EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:
EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:

I didn't mean to :) anyway. I meant to :(. LOL, what a dork I am. :p

Oh hey, if you're going to wait, maybe you can find one on sale after Xmas!
I never buy a new tree until they are on sale after Xmas. :D

I liked the smile, so I'm going to ignore that it was unintentional :)

I was half venting and half trying to raise a smile from someone else. I find my own frustration and pain lowers when I'm amusing others.

I contacted them and the woman was most apologetic. She did offer to send me out the proper tree, but it would not be here until the middle of next week and then I'm not entirely sure I trust that I would receive the correct order this time. I opted for a refund and they've arranged to pick this monstrosity up on Monday.

I've never seen any of the real-feel style trees on offer in the UK - even in post-Christmas sales. I've seen the cheap looking ones go on offer frequently times, but this was supposed to be a £300 premium tree. I did wonder if it was a stupid amount to spend on a tree, but now I don't have to worry about that ;)

Have a nice day. Or try to. :)

i have no idea what a steam names does. Beside maybe it having to do with video games.

Latest posts

Back