What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
I tried so hard and it was all for nothing. I should have that written on my gravestone...

It's a positive that you seem able to at least have insight into your situation and how you are. A lot of people never progress that far. You're also trying. We've all made mistakes in the past...there's nothing you can do about that now but to learn from it and be better in the future and I think you will be. Sometimes you do repeat the same mistakes a couple of times but as long as you're taking something from it, you'll be a little closer every time to being the person you want to be.

Why do people use obviously made-up reasons to speak to me instead of just speaking to me? Obviously they have a reason in the first place. Should I assume poor motives of those who hide their motives?

Why is it always me? Why am I the one that always has to take up everyone else's slack? Why do I have to take care of anyone else? Why is it me they all come to? Can't they do anything for themselves?
I get so tired of people pulling at me all the time. No one ever takes care of me...why am I expected to take care of everyone?

EveWasFramed said:
Why is it always me? Why am I the one that always has to take up everyone else's slack? Why do I have to take care of anyone else? Why is it me they all come to? Can't they do anything for themselves?
I get so tired of people pulling at me all the time. No one ever takes care of me...why am I expected to take care of everyone?

Oh my. Sorry this is happening Eve. You don't deserve to be treated like that (badly I mean) *hugs*

EveWasFramed said:
(((( ))))

Wishing hugs to everyone who needs them today on here.

Hmmm maybe we need a hugging emoticon?

EveWasFramed said:

(hugs)

I would cook you a Greek meal if I could. :)

Take care of you for a little. I'd be your chef. :cool:

And I'd do your laundry too as bonus. (just as long as you'd show me how not to shrink anything)

Ivyhouse said:
SophiaGrace said:
Ivyhouse said:
mountainvista said:
Bracing myself for Snowpocalypse.

Where are you located, Mountainvista? Just joined. Located in Pennsylvania..last winter was unbelievable here..

Where in PA?

Mechanicsburg :)

Oh cool. :)

SophiaGrace said:
EveWasFramed said:

(hugs)

I would cook you a Greek meal if I could. :)

Take care of you for a little. I'd be your chef. :cool:

And I'd do your laundry too as bonus. (just as long as you'd show me how not to shrink anything)

Ivyhouse said:
SophiaGrace said:
Ivyhouse said:
mountainvista said:
Bracing myself for Snowpocalypse.

Where are you located, Mountainvista? Just joined. Located in Pennsylvania..last winter was unbelievable here..

Where in PA?

Mechanicsburg :)

Oh cool. :)

Where are you?!

Many thanks to the people that replied to my earlier message and those who sent me a PM. I'm not often given to posting negative messages, but it's nice to know than when I feel the need to, there's someone there to support me.

Normal service has now been resumed...

EveWasFramed said:

^ Same feeling.

Considering the possibilities when it comes to evaluating this marketing class and the professor. Here's what I've come up with so far:

1. I've always suspected there is a fine line between teaching and sadism for some professors. Thanks for pointing the line out as we sailed across it.

2. That wasn't teaching. That was torture. Somebody call The Hague.

3. That was the worst eight weeks of my life. And I've had a few bad runs - homelessness, addiction, suicidal bouts...

4. This class didn't suck because of the material or the workload. It was all you, Prof. You suck. 100%

5. Your lecture notes look like something constructed by a methed-out stripper who hasn't eaten in 72 hours.

6. Discussion and interrogation are not synonymous...jis'sayn.

7. I especially liked it when you made sure to ask questions from the wrong chapters on tests.

8. Multiple choice looks like this: A, B, C, D ... and not like this: A, B, B, D.

9. Keep an eye on RateMyProfessor.com, I want you to know...that was totally me!

Sigh

jd7 said:
Considering the possibilities when it comes to evaluating this marketing class and the professor. Here's what I've come up with so far:

1. I've always suspected there is a fine line between teaching and sadism for some professors. Thanks for pointing the line out as we sailed across it.

3. That was the worst eight weeks of my life. And I've had a few bad runs - homelessness, addiction, suicidal bouts...

4. This class didn't suck because of the material or the workload. It was all you, Prof. You suck. 100%

5. Your lecture notes look like something constructed by a methed-out stripper who hasn't eaten in 72 hours.

7. I especially liked it when you made sure to ask questions from the wrong chapters on tests.

8. Multiple choice looks like this: A, B, C, D ... and not like this: A, B, B, D.

9. Keep an eye on RateMyProfessor.com, I want you to know...that was totally me!

Sigh

I especially like #7 and #3

jd7 said:
Passion is a force. It is not love. It is not hate. It is a 'way' of doing both. Can I get an amen?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. o.o

Yo Soph!

I'm glad you got a kick out of this... I figured if anybody could understand, it would certainly be you. Sometimes, it just helps to vent, lol. This prof was the worst...

My other comment... Some people equate passion with love or romance. Those who truly understand passion know it's the fire behind the emotion - not the emotion itself. "Can I get an amen?" is just a colloquial expression for "Who agrees?" I spent many years working in the (actual) ghetto, so many of those expressions are part of my vernacular.

SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:

Sigh

I especially like #7 and #3

jd7 said:
Passion is a force. It is not love. It is not hate. It is a 'way' of doing both. Can I get an amen?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. o.o

jd7 said:
Yo Soph!

I'm glad you got a kick out of this... I figured if anybody could understand, it would certainly be you. Sometimes, it just helps to vent, lol. This prof was the worst...

My other comment... Some people equate passion with love or romance. Those who truly understand passion know it's the fire behind the emotion - not the emotion itself. "Can I get an amen?" is just a colloquial expression for "Who agrees?" I spent many years working in the (actual) ghetto, so many of those expressions are part of my vernacular.

Oh I know what "Can I get an amen!" means. I just am not sure what you mean by passion =/= love or romance. Do you mean lust?

And yes, sometimes #3 CAUSES the suicidal bouts. x_x

I got a kick out of it. :)

I hate it when I wake up and I have had a bad dream. I can't remember what it was, but it leaves a horrible unsettled feeling.

Latest posts

Back