What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, I missed that? No way! It totally needs to happen again. I just can't miss something like that.

Mouse said:
Triple Bogey said:
Mouse said:
Triple Bogey said:
Mouse said:
You're probs very right there, dear. It's just the minority that piss me off. :p

I'm thinking of having a nap. The queue at the petrol station was horrendous and it wasn't even rush hour. :/

It's similar to me. I write 'women don't like me' - not sure if it's true or not. I am just different to everybody else. I have nothing in common with people. I don't drink so people say I am boring. Thing is I don't follow trends or follow the pack like others seem to do.

I don't follow trends either, never have. Dad called me a 'free spirit'; was very right there. But I like people to say what they mean and mean what they say rather than twitter and twerk in those damned social networking sites that waste my time, which is why I don't use them. I'm glad you're different. Dance to your own tune, too.

I'd never think someone odd just because they don't drink. I'd like a drink, but drink-driving laws have made me near teetotal. My friends snark about this, but then, they are not true friends really. Just acquaintences. Right now I'm thinking what actually sums up a friend? I mean a true friend? Someone who would do almost anything to help me through the pain of abandonment. Now, that would be a friend indeed. :)

I live in a working class area of a working class city. Drinking is the number thing everybody does. I never liked it, always made me feel miserable and unsociable. So that's why I don't drink. I played in a football team and I was the only one who didn't drink. They all made fun out of me and bullied me so I ended up quitting. Golf club is the same. They literally hate me because I don't go in drinking.

At work there is me and this other lad who doesn't drink. They call the other guy odd, no idea what they call me. Some of them drink 4 or 5 times a week and it's bottles of wine not glasses and 10 hour drinking sessions. I don't see what's great about it, making yourself ill ? I've seen loads of customers, heavy drinkers, eventually die. They get worse and worse and then you hear they have died. I quite like the taste of beer and if I am ever out and the other person is drinking then I may have one bottle of beer but that's it. Wine blows my head off. People say I should drink and 'get out there' - whatever that means. Nobody understands it's my choice.

Dad was a binge drinker, though not quite an alcoholic. Despite my being short (5'1" in my socks) he always obeyed me. I think he respected my courage more than anything, and I suppose it's because I never take crap from others, also. 'get out there' I believe is boozer's terminology. I'm down south and hear the phrase quite a lot.

At weekends when not driving I like a glass of red, but the rest will find itself in my cooking lest it gets necked by young 'Toaster Pig'. She has to be watched, you know. She got grounded last time, so is unlikely to do it again as it was a full one month grounding.

I don't know if it's as apparent to you, but five years ago people seemed much nicer towards each other on the internet. Very polite and so gracious. But now it's almost constant rudeness on other forums. And I think people in general are in too much of a hurry, behaving like mice in their million hordes, From Ibeza to the Norfolk Broads.

Ahh, now that's from one of my favourite tracks. ;)

Life on Mars ! :)

Mouse said:
Triple Bogey said:
Mouse said:
Triple Bogey said:
Mouse said:
You're probs very right there, dear. It's just the minority that piss me off. :p

I'm thinking of having a nap. The queue at the petrol station was horrendous and it wasn't even rush hour. :/

It's similar to me. I write 'women don't like me' - not sure if it's true or not. I am just different to everybody else. I have nothing in common with people. I don't drink so people say I am boring. Thing is I don't follow trends or follow the pack like others seem to do.

I don't follow trends either, never have. Dad called me a 'free spirit'; was very right there. But I like people to say what they mean and mean what they say rather than twitter and twerk in those damned social networking sites that waste my time, which is why I don't use them. I'm glad you're different. Dance to your own tune, too.

I'd never think someone odd just because they don't drink. I'd like a drink, but drink-driving laws have made me near teetotal. My friends snark about this, but then, they are not true friends really. Just acquaintences. Right now I'm thinking what actually sums up a friend? I mean a true friend? Someone who would do almost anything to help me through the pain of abandonment. Now, that would be a friend indeed. :)

I live in a working class area of a working class city. Drinking is the number thing everybody does. I never liked it, always made me feel miserable and unsociable. So that's why I don't drink. I played in a football team and I was the only one who didn't drink. They all made fun out of me and bullied me so I ended up quitting. Golf club is the same. They literally hate me because I don't go in drinking.

At work there is me and this other lad who doesn't drink. They call the other guy odd, no idea what they call me. Some of them drink 4 or 5 times a week and it's bottles of wine not glasses and 10 hour drinking sessions. I don't see what's great about it, making yourself ill ? I've seen loads of customers, heavy drinkers, eventually die. They get worse and worse and then you hear they have died. I quite like the taste of beer and if I am ever out and the other person is drinking then I may have one bottle of beer but that's it. Wine blows my head off. People say I should drink and 'get out there' - whatever that means. Nobody understands it's my choice.

Dad was a binge drinker, though not quite an alcoholic. Despite my being short (5'1" in my socks) he always obeyed me. I think he respected my courage more than anything, and I suppose it's because I never take crap from others, also. 'get out there' I believe is boozer's terminology. I'm down south and hear the phrase quite a lot.

At weekends when not driving I like a glass of red, but the rest will find itself in my cooking lest it gets necked by young 'Toaster Pig'. She has to be watched, you know. She got grounded last time, so is unlikely to do it again as it was a full one month grounding.

I don't know if it's as apparent to you, but five years ago people seemed much nicer towards each other on the internet. Very polite and so gracious. But now it's almost constant rudeness on other forums. And I think people in general are in too much of a hurry, behaving like mice in their million hordes, From Ibeza to the Norfolk Broads.

I used to go on other forums, football and music but like you say, the people were horrible so I left. Some people are so arrogant it's quite shocking. I think this forum is really good, full of nice people.

Triple Bogey said:
Mouse said:
Triple Bogey said:
Mouse said:
Triple Bogey said:

Life on Mars ! :)

Mouse said:
Triple Bogey said:
Mouse said:
Triple Bogey said:

I used to go on other forums, football and music but like you say, the people were horrible so I left. Some people are so arrogant it's quite shocking. I think this forum is really good, full of nice people.

Yes, I'm thinking you're absolutely right here. :)

SophiaGrace said:
Rodent said:
I wish I could do more...

me too. Always.

We just do what we can do. And even if it doesn't work out at all times, it's a whole lot better than staying put.

Sigh...a bit more courage to reach out would certainly help though.

WishingWell said:
I am going to call my Brother at 9 and ask him to bring us some breakfast...my treat...he goes for it.

How sweet is that? :)

I'm feeling so much better in the mornings.

"Parents are the cause of narcissism in self-centered children, study says".

Obvious Study is obvious.

I am thinking how much I love my job. Just watching the Professionals do their stuff is awesome. I am really lucky to play a teeny tiny part of it.

Of all the young people in my company, our Spanish-Ukrainian (crazy combo) apprentice was the last one I had expected to have anything in common with...and musical taste on top. Life is really weird.

About feeling accosted with negativity today.

It started with a caricature of a co-worker (which I did at least five years ago) re-surfaced. It wasn't anything all that inflammatory. Just a portly buzz-cut gentleman being tied to a rotisserie with an apple in mouth captioned 'feel like buying us an A/C unit now?'.. an issue pertaining to what he was deriding at the time. It is my understanding he isn't very humorous in nature and is especially stern and suspicious with me.. This dredged up scrap would surely not improve relations. oi..

A supervisor who is peer to me completely ignored my question regarding a procedure. He tends to do this often. Although it was a innocuous inquiry. But I somehow feel that's no good excuse. The fact other people were present seemed to intensify a burning I felt.

A coworker who is my relief for this trip did not really listen to what I had to hand over in regards to work matters.. or anything else at all for that matter.. It's a necessary exchange in relieving a person from a job. I had much to pass on (at least that was this silly notion I had about a few things transpiring in the past two months might be worth bringing someone up to speed on). She wouldn't look at me in the face and would be apathetic and obstinate in reply. Other people have the same issues with her. Whatever.

I got scolded by a female police officer because I pulled in front of a car which I did not at first realize it was a squad car. It looked nothing like one until I finally noticed it was flashing it's strobes at me... Probably did not help I had some crazy loud music playing.. 4 points off my license and a 210. citation.

I think I won't go out for a while..

I'm really starting to believe that Rockstar just simply did not anticipate that most of us wanted to play a mode that we've been waiting for since the game was released, first day. Seems they did take the time to revamp everything, so it'll be worth the wait once they tweak all the bugs out.

why do I get so happy by writing a crappy song (that I think is perfectly beautiful until the following day)? I guess it doesn't matter…

Peaches said:
why do I get so happy by writing a crappy song (that I think is perfectly beautiful until the following day)? I guess it doesn't matter…

what does it matter the reason?

Latest posts

Back