What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to hear that you got fired, LonelyFairy. I can see what a kind and worthwhile person you are, and I am sure another employer will too. I hope things will look up again for you soon.

TheRealCallie said:
HoodedMonk said:
Almost all the alcohol has been dumped out and the empty glass containers are in the recycling bin. Mom's going to flip out on me.

Bad decision, IMO. Trying to control her will only make it worse.

she didnt flip out.

Peaches said:
I have one week to solve this problem (feeling determined)

If you need another head to think about this, let me know. I'll lend you my brain and my ear as a bonus. :)

That doesn't represent me. I'm well capable of representing myself. This is why I don't really identify to any political stand-points. I don't need someone spewing labels and group names at me in order to know where I stand. This isn't the first time I've been in this argument - if one could even call it that - and it probably won't be the last time.

Today is a brand new, exciting day. Bring on the girls squabbles, the family dog doing naughties with the poodle round the corner, and frogs. Omg, the frogs! 0__0

After only 20 posts, I'm thinking of leaving the SAS forum. But, I'll give it another shot from another angle to see how it goes. Obviously looking at the New Posts is not only irritating, but also doesn't have good content. Not good.

wow, you really think that I will drop all my plans because you suddenly after such a long time decide to meet next week?

I hate bullies with a passion.

Why are you bothering me about it? Go and ask the person who did it.

Peaco said:
All you bring is misery.

I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

Mouse said:
Hey Fairy, sorry you lost your job, but those people are not worth working for, treating you so badly even recently. But, I am sure you will get something so much better, more suited to you. You have such a lovely smile I remember when you shared your picture on the forum - what new employer could resist that? :)

((HUGS))) We'll be thinking of you.

~Anna

Aww, thank you so much Anna! Yeah, they didn't treat me so well... :/ I agree, there must be a better job for me at somewhere there. *hugs back* :)

user 130057 said:
I'm so sorry to hear that you got fired, LonelyFairy. I can see what a kind and worthwhile person you are, and I am sure another employer will too. I hope things will look up again for you soon.

Thank you a lot, user 130057. You're too kind. :)

Slowly becoming a Linux convert. Why read about Windows PowerShell online when I could be using man for immediate answers?

*sigh*

*trudges towards the Internet*

*deep sigh*

Latest posts

Back