What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HoodedMonk said:
Peaches said:
He is so good-looking and accomplished, how can he be single? Does he have STDs? Is he a serial killer? or did he lose "it" in the war? Confused cross-dresser? Still in love with his high school crush? Fresh out of jail? Total loner? Lost 10 years of life playing online games? I *could* live with a couple of these issues

Hasn't found the right girl?

Some of us are kinda complicated you know.

:D kinda true

Peaches said:
HoodedMonk said:
Peaches said:
He is so good-looking and accomplished, how can he be single? Does he have STDs? Is he a serial killer? or did he lose "it" in the war? Confused cross-dresser? Still in love with his high school crush? Fresh out of jail? Total loner? Lost 10 years of life playing online games? I *could* live with a couple of these issues

Hasn't found the right girl?

Some of us are kinda complicated you know.

:D kinda true

Maybe he's just asexual. :shy:

Workaholic?

Waiting for The One.

Nice. Rained like we live in a Brazilian forest for all of 20 minutes. I love how it makes everything look so green though.

This chest infection has returned. The medication ran out weeks ago. I can feel the rattling in my left lung and I keep struggling to catch my breath. I realise that I should visit the doctor's office, but they always seem so dismissive of everything.

user 130057 said:
This chest infection has returned. The medication ran out weeks ago. I can feel the rattling in my left lung and I keep struggling to catch my breath. I realise that I should visit the doctor's office, but they always seem so dismissive of everything.

Doctors in jurisdictions where medical care is publicly funded are hideously overworked and don't have time to provide proper care if they're going to see enough patients to cover their expenses. That's just reality and nothing can be done about it, because the alternaive to publichly-funded medical care is far worse.

user 130057 said:

Its a shame when you feel like that going to the Drs. I hope you go, or like around here is sometimes best waiting until after 6.00 for the out of hours Drs just to see a different face? Hope you feel better soon, I have had bronchitis too many times and know how horrible it is with breathing difficulties.

In other thoughts is someone playing a trick on me?

I'm tired of people coming into my life when they've been gone for so long and expect everything to be okay. I like my friends to keep in contact with me, I hate when people ignore me and they pop up out of nowhere and talk to me. Than they go back to ignoring me again and not talking to me. I understand when people have things going on in there life and it takes them awhile for them to get back to me but I hate it when people flat out ignore me. This happened this week and I didn't like how I was feeling cause a lot of memories were coming back to me. If they want to be my friend that's fine, but I want them to keep in contact with me. I hate being hurt. :( They just told me they needed to be alone, so I'll probably won't hear from this person again for awhile, at least until they need to talk to me again. *sighs* I hate how they do this to me....

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I'm tired of people coming into my life when they've been gone for so long and expect everything to be okay. I like my friends to keep in contact with me, I hate when people ignore me and they pop up out of nowhere and talk to me. Than they go back to ignoring me again and not talking to me. I understand when people have things going on in there life and it takes them awhile for them to get back to me but I hate it when people flat out ignore me. This happened this week and I didn't like how I was feeling cause a lot of memories were coming back to me. If they want to be my friend that's fine, but I want them to keep in contact with me. I hate being hurt. :( They just told me they needed to be alone, so I'll probably won't hear from this person again for awhile, at least until they need to talk to me again. *sighs* I hate how they do this to me....

How does that person treat other people? It's possible that the way they treat you isn't personal, just how they generally are.

If someone needs to isolate themselves from time to time, or just wants to get away from it all regularly, then it depends on whether their style is compatible with yours. If they literally have no time for you unless they want something from you, then they're a user and you should phase them out of your life unless you want to keep being used. But it can be hard to tell those two kinds of people apart.

Latest posts

Back