What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're entitled to nothing in this world - nothing. We wake up each morning presuming that the status quo will be maintained, but at any moment, circumstances can occur which will change your life forever.

Peaches said:
how can anyone hurt themselves by falling off the bed?

Difficult to imagine but could be possible, like bed is too high, or something vicious on the floor. I have fallen few times but no serious injury. I think it's the angle of fall which might have been real cause.

Peaches said:
how can anyone hurt themselves by falling off the bed?

You'd be surprised how many injuries and deaths occur because of falling off the bed.

****, if I thought it would load in time, I'd start it. Should have done one or two beforehand.

I have self pride you know just because It's limit is little wider It doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Keep pushing that boundary and you will definitely see the "me" which no one has ever seen so far. But as a precaution I advice you not to push it much further it's for your own well being. Don't be that naive, use your mind.

I don't and can't trust anyone but myself; although, I trust my boyfriend at times... but I'm on my own.

Lilith said:
I don't and can't trust anyone but myself; although, I trust my boyfriend at times... but I'm on my own.

Hello Lilith!:)

And welcome back on the forum!

Why it takes for so long? No money soon, what I will do then? I hate this paper mess after getting unemployed, then needing to wait for weeks before they make the statement so I can get the money from unemployment insurance.

Seems like I'll be here all summer. No friends and my bf seems to prefer going on a holiday with his friends instead of me. Hurrah.

I should just let this guy go, like all the others, no one deserves to share this life I have - I just wish I had a little company...

I guess my first impressions were right. There are some really wonderful people on this site.

Of course you are on that list, Dragon. I know one person who isnt going on it!

Latest posts

Back