What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suppose there is little to lose by just keeping going. Which is a whole lot better than losing everything by just giving up and stopping right here.

Several times already this morning, I've had the urge to complain, but without doing anything to solve the issue.

The thing is, after I've cursed out the tough guys, called them every name in the book and even made up a few new ones, after I've pointed out all the ways in which they actually suck and I am better (or at least have the potential to be), I feel like I've done something about it but I really haven't.

Complaining about it won't make the social trend go away. I can't fight it. I can't just tell the girls I like, "Stop liking tough guys, they are stupid. Like me instead." Nobody likes being told what to do. I need to outsmart it. That's always been my strength, if I had one. Brains, not brawn. I need to use my brains and come out on top.

Why is it that just because someone thinks what they want is important that it's the only thing that matters in the world? So what if you want it... That doesn't make it a priority to the operation of the world.

Hmmm so that was the outcome. What's weird is, I feel for both sides, even though one doesn't deserve it...but then maybe they do. I just hope it isn't all messed up, that would really be a mess.

You're the reason why I live. You're my sunshine, the air I breathe, the shelter when it rains, the hand which rescues me when I fall. You're my everything.

"Working on a drain pipe
Going down, down, down
Working on a drain pipe
Whoop, I wanna sit down..."

Should've known this was gonna turn into a perfectly normal Saturday...well, back to work it is.

Latest posts

Back