What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need more patience. Much more. Really must stop saying exactly what's bothering me whether people want to hear it or not. But things get messy if left pent up.
I hate pickles.

I shouldn't have done that. Out of the 3000, I've already deleted 2000 and I'm not done deleting yet. Although, I will admit part of it was my fault since I wasn't used to the phone camera yet for honeysuckle like fireworks.

eye infection three days before the driving license test? Both eyes? Seriously? I mean, SERIOUSLY?!

Peaches said:
eye infection three days before the driving license test? Both eyes? Seriously? I mean, SERIOUSLY?!

Hey, good on you for taking the driving test. I have never passed a car test, so I have been thinking about taking one too.

Cavey said:
Peaches said:

Hey, good on you for taking the driving test. I have never passed a car test, so I have been thinking about taking one too.

I will take it if I can SEE (!)

I only have nice things to say about it, but I won't say anything because you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Made a couple mistakes this past day by getting into some old bad habits that I've been trying to get rid of, to outgrow. But I'm trying not to beat myself up for it. I've learned my lesson and am ready to try to move forward again tomorrow.

....Aaand back to work... goodbye life; until next weekend.

Latest posts

Back