What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How comes that all my projects start with the preliminary condition that I lose some weight :D
*The mind is crazy*

Time to chill on ALL for a bit...

347217.png

Spam, spam spam spam spam....

Nickelodeon-s-Catdog-catdog-36878799-300-202.png

TheSkaFish said:
Man...the months just fly faster and faster. This last year seems to have gone by in the blink of an eye.

It's scary. Can time just take a break?

Now I have two problems to dwell on that I can't do anything about. Oh joy. I lost my wallet which contained my social security card, birth certificate, identification cards, debit card and library card. I will get all that stuff back so I'm not going to dwell on that if I can help it. Moving on. I hate people in general but it's hard for me not to get infatuated with some people. Someone I'm infatuated with now is awfully close to someone that I strongly dislike. I don't like this and it burns seeing them interact. I don't even want the one I'm infatuated with, not even as a friend. I just hate to see them enjoying each other's company. It's a nasty type of envy. I don't get it. I could probably be that buddy-buddy with the one I'm infatuated with except I can't really stand them either.

Dandelion said:
I wish I could start over

Awe. I know the feeling all too well. Sometimes I feel like I've been on the wrong path all my life. I often wish I could go back to when I was 4 or 5 and just start over again from there. There's so much I would have done differently.

mslonely said:
TheSkaFish said:
Man...the months just fly faster and faster. This last year seems to have gone by in the blink of an eye.

It's scary. Can time just take a break?

I know...I wish I could just hit a pause button, or throw out an anchor, or something. The days just seem to run away from me, and I always feel like I am rushing to catch up. I always find myself thinking, if only I could get an 8th day in my week where the rest of the world stopped and I did what I needed to do to get on the same page.

^ *hugs*

Only because I feel lonely, it doesn't mean I'm that feeling of loneliness. Same thing with all the other negative feelings, it's just a feeling, not who I am or what my whole life is.

I love my mother but gosh she can get on my nerves in every corner of my being.

Peaches said:
a Facebook life is no substitute for a life
it's a SOB stitute ah ah

Hehe..

Abrakadan said:
Biosci test later today.

Good luck for your test. May you ace it.

Alana said:
I wish I had someone to talk to.

I hope you'll be able to find someone to talk to. I'm here if you ever feel like you want to, just shoot me a PM anytime.

Latest posts

Back