What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tealeaf said:
Was that bee just up my pants leg? I felt a funny tickling in there a minute ago but I thought it was the fabric...

I had two end up in my clothes this summer. I ended up bit five times that encounter - one bite very close to making supremely personal.
Not sure what it was with me this year but all totaled I got stunf 17 times. I hate those f$@$ing things anymore.

How do I give the 2 bags of leftover food I have before I leave the country to the homeless people in front of the train station, without being robbed (they DID try to steal a lady's bag in front of me just the other day), and without speaking the language

Peaches said:
How do I give the 2 bags of leftover food I have before I leave the country to the homeless people in front of the train station, without being robbed (they DID try to steal a lady's bag in front of me just the other day), and without speaking the language

Find other homeless people. >_>

Tealeaf said:
I've never been stung by bees or wasps, though, and I used to catch them as a kid because I thought they were fascinating. Sometimes I'd lay out soda or sugar water in bottle caps to attract them so I could observe.

I've been terrified of those things ever since I was little. I'm relatively okay with bumblebees, 'cause they mostly just stay on their flowers doing their own thing. Wasps of any kind though will usually send me running if they're anywhere too close to me. Even if they're not close I'm very wary of them, and just the idea of them can keep me from going places where I know they'll be. Which is usually alright, because I don't like to be most of those places anyway. I still hate my fear of them though, it's embarrassing. I've tried to practice being more calm and controlled when they're around, but it hasn't helped a whole lot.

Sorry for babbling.

That's unfortunate they've got people in their ears. What's even more unfortunate is the fact that they constantly listen to people who just want them to do what they want. And they form not one thought of their own.

If you want to go for long run, you must start slow and gradually increase your pace, not the other way around. Blasto Bandit on the first whistle then crawling rest of the way. I tell you, go slow! Slow and steady.

I'm about to get what I have been wanting for last 1,2,3,4...5 months. Must be patient now must be. Hold it together PD!!! See, I had told you your time will come. :D

When you see people being shot live on TV, you just can't help but feel annoyed at people complaining about little things. RIP. Guns should be banned.

Rainbows said:
When you see people being shot live on TV, you just can't help but feel annoyed at people complaining about little things. RIP. Guns should be banned.

Idiots should be banned. Guns have nothing to do with it. I could just as easily kill someone with a spoon.

JHK said:
Rainbows said:

Idiots should be banned. Guns have nothing to do with it. I could just as easily kill someone with a spoon.

Still, guns kill quicker and make mass shootings possible. If idiots can't get to guns (Like here in my country), they won't be shooting either.

Unfortunately, you don't belong here, and i cant try to imitate the mode de vie of where you come from. You have come here with high expectation yet you are already disappointed.

Right now Im thinking of where i will be in about 30 - 40 years from now. When Im old. And how i will look :O

Latest posts

Back