What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am more closer and closer to deleting my account here. This forum... Isn't what it meant to me before. Maybe I've become cynical or then realist that true friends come from real life not online.

its 2:44 am, i havent seen the sun since 1972 and that case of beer in my refridgerator is starting to look mighty tempting, im sure its 5 o clock somewhere......

I wish these people would use their heads for storing brains, not just their favorite breakfast cereal.

“There are four kinds of people to avoid in the world: the ********, the asswipes, the ass-kissers, and those that just will honeysuckle all over you.”

Seriously, don't do it again, I don't care if it says "natural" on it, greasy chips are greasy ******* chips!!!!
Also, you better not forget to send that thing to school with him or you will NOT be keeping them on school nights anymore.

reynard_muldrake said:
If you have tons of friends and a great, supportive family... don't come crying to me that you're lonely.

Just because you have all that doesn't mean you can't still be lonely. They could feel like they don't belong or are the outcast of the family. Their friends could just be acquaintances and as for the family, appearances can be deceiving.

Anyone know how to add a folder to put files in on your phone's homescreen? I do it by accident all the freaking time and I can't figure it out for the life of me.

That I have to go to work tomorrow and talk with my manager about a customer complain.

mute with sore throat, sinus infection: thank you mother for cleaning my room (unasked) just half an hour before I came back and starting a terrible allergy attack, I only told you maybe 20 times for the last year and a half not to do that - but oh, you never do anything on purpose
I am beginning to lose the only motivation that is keeping me on this side of things, that was avoiding hurting you

Solivagant said:
Superbloodmoon!

I was really looking forward to seeing this, then my insomnia chose to correct itself and I've slept right through it! I suppose that's a good thing, but it doesn't feel like it right now.

---

Good luck, Rosey.

1122 said:
I was really looking forward to seeing this, then my insomnia chose to correct itself and I've slept right through it! I suppose that's a good thing, but it doesn't feel like it right now.

Aw, I always miss cool things like that too, for one reason or another. Usually the sky is overcast, or I don't hear about it until after the fact. This is the first full eclipse I've gotten to witness.

Solivagant said:
1122 said:

Aw, I always miss cool things like that too, for one reason or another. Usually the sky is overcast, or I don't hear about it until after the fact. This is the first full eclipse I've gotten to witness.

There will be another coming along in... 2033! I'll put it in my diary ;)

Latest posts

Back