What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to go out. It's been a long day. I want to sit here and be grumpy. Yes, I do intend to eat next week. No, I don't want to eat crap. No, I don't think I'm going to be showered from the heavens with everything on my list of groceries and a new pair of sneakers. Shut up brain. I'll go out.

Serenia said:
Ha just seen that. Aww that's cool...and yes I do think that of myself :/. The first part is entirely mutual.

I wonder what I do that makes you say that?

Whoever it is would probably be happy to explain if you asked them...

Monsters in the mirror. Things I don't want to admit out loud even to myself, let alone anyone else. Hide it. Hide everything. They will go away.

TheRealCallie said:
Almost done.

Aisha said:
Monsters in the mirror. Things I don't want to admit out loud even to myself, let alone anyone else. Hide it. Hide everything. They will go away.

[video=youtube]

But seriously, don't beat yourself up too much over whatever it is.

I think Callie really cares :rolleyes::rolleyes: you have a nice presence on ALL

TheRealCallie said:
[video=youtube]

But seriously, don't beat yourself up too much over whatever it is.

Grover! That's perfect! I'd forgotten about that. Thanks. That was a good start to the day.
Wubba wubba wubba and a doodly doo..

Something told me to throw that out. Because did you really need to wash out a plastic honey bottle? For what? Like you don't have enough garbage that you keep as knick knacks. Now there's ants all over that area, and I'm the only one that actually cleans it all up. It was ******* sugary honey, and you didn't even bother actually washing it out properly. Last time I checked, cleaning something actually meant it was clean. Jesus H...

Nice long weekend. Can't believe how quick this year is moving.

Ugh I hate this weird spaced-out mode I get in. I can hardly concentrate, no patience, lack of enthusiasm. Snap the fresia out of it!

I'm sorry, but I don't speak "randomly Like person's Facebook picture out of nowhere" language. Please speak a language I understand.

Well, I've pissed today away, perhaps tomorrow I should actually try getting out of bed...

Latest posts

Back