What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
punisher said:
cosmicpsyche said:
hey bella. i hope you're right!

Bella said:
I think after Bush's administration is out of office 5 seconds, the following will happen:
The sky will open up, neatly like curtains parting to welcome a grand performance. Neon colored strobe lights will pierce through the clouds and shine upon all of us, especially people in "battleground" states (I say "all of us" because Canada is close in proximity and will see residual effects of this epicness). Immediately following the multicolored lights, red blue and silver metallic confetti will fall strategically on people who didn't vote for Barack Obama, causing them to mumble incoherently and subsequently collapse. Yeah, I didn't mention it was combustible, toxic confetti. Everyone else, otherwise known as people who have a clue, will point, laugh, and dance to classic songs like "Takin' It to the Streets" and "Signed Sealed Delivered". Lightning will strike four times, Barack Obama will slide down from above the clouds on water slide. He will be drinking Coca Cola spitefully because Pepsi's new promo ads mimic his campaign.

That's what I imagine, at least.

Hopefully he'll spill his coke then slip and break a leg or something.
Then the people who didnt vote for him can point, laugh and not dance because they'll be to busy laughing to much to dance.

Aaah we can all dream or maybe it's just me :D
Silly conservative, Barack Obama can't break limbs!

Bella said:
punisher said:
cosmicpsyche said:

Bella said:
I think after Bush's administration is out of office 5 seconds, the following will happen:
The sky will open up, neatly like curtains parting to welcome a grand performance. Neon colored strobe lights will pierce through the clouds and shine upon all of us, especially people in "battleground" states (I say "all of us" because Canada is close in proximity and will see residual effects of this epicness). Immediately following the multicolored lights, red blue and silver metallic confetti will fall strategically on people who didn't vote for Barack Obama, causing them to mumble incoherently and subsequently collapse. Yeah, I didn't mention it was combustible, toxic confetti. Everyone else, otherwise known as people who have a clue, will point, laugh, and dance to classic songs like "Takin' It to the Streets" and "Signed Sealed Delivered". Lightning will strike four times, Barack Obama will slide down from above the clouds on water slide. He will be drinking Coca Cola spitefully because Pepsi's new promo ads mimic his campaign.

Then the people who didnt vote for him can point, laugh and not dance because they'll be to busy laughing to much to dance.

:p
im going to say thanks bella for not saying im racist or some other honeysuckle.
But ofcourse he can break limbs, give me a baseball bat and i'll show you :p

punisher said:
Bella said:
punisher said:
cosmicpsyche said:

Bella said:

:p
im going to say thanks bella for not saying im racist or some other honeysuckle.
But ofcourse he can break limbs, give me a baseball bat and i'll show you :p
Well that's pretty uncalled for. I mean, I'm okay with it but the CIA agent on the other side of my bed was a bit alarmed.
Be careful what you say on the intarwebs :p

And no, I wouldn't think you were racist. Barack is just too sexy for some people :p :p

@Skorian: I know, right?

punisher said:
Skorian said:
Who know's what she thinks.

Bella knows what she's thinking, she can say whatever she wants to me.
So can you, if it's bad i dont really care.

People generally don't say what they think. That's all I was saying.

It doesn't matter what they can say. What matters is what they do say. It's not about if you care or not. It's about if they care.

Skorian said:
punisher said:
Skorian said:

It doesn't matter what they can say. What matters is what they do say. It's not about if you care or not. It's about if they care.

Then i'll say your a twat because i care enough to say it.

punisher said:
Skorian said:
punisher said:
Skorian said:

I could say something here. It would be a good thing (in a twisted sort of way) but maybe I'd better not anyway. LoL :p

LonelyDragon said:
punisher said:
Skorian said:
punisher said:
Skorian said:

I could say something here. It would be a good thing (in a twisted sort of way) but maybe I'd better not anyway. LoL :p

I didnt mean it anyway.
Think what you like and say what you like.
I know what i am that's all that matters.

it's a snow dayyy yay XD

and ya it is a cold world i is sorry nevermore *hugs*

lol it's 37 below 0 right now, probably won't even make it above 0

oh thank God for heating

:)

I always say what I think, that's probably half of my difficulty with people, because I assume if they have a problem they'd tell me, just like I would to them. I'm also incapable of lying..I just can't bring myself to do it. So if anyone asks me a direct question, they get the truth if they want to hear it or not.

What I'm thinking right now? It's fricken cold, I'm hungry, and I hope I can see a silver lining on the horizon at some point soon, cause I hate feeling crappy most of the time.

punisher said:
LonelyDragon said:

I didnt mean it anyway.
Think what you like and say what you like.
I know what i am that's all that matters.

I was just thinking that I like twats. LoL ;)

Ok, that sounds wrong, but I mean it in a good way.

Skorian said:
evanescencefan91 said:
it's a snow dayyy yay XD

oh thank God for heating

You have gotten like a foot there?

It's 0 degress about on the dot here. You mean Neg 37 counting wind chill?

I'm thinking that I don't want to go to work tonight. It was close to -30 here too. Today (during the day) the wind chill is supposed to bottom out at close to -45 and tonight the actual temp is supposed to drop to -30 or worse again. :(

All this talk of subzero temps make me glad I can wear short sleeves in January. God bless Florida! *salutes*

evanescencefan91 said:
it's a snow dayyy yay XD

oh thank God for heating

You have gotten like a foot there?

It's 0 degress about on the dot here. You mean Neg 37 counting wind chill?

Latest posts

Back