What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this can`t be happening again. why are they doing this to me? the lazy win and those who work hard are pushed aside. not fair. I`d quit but have nowhere else to go. :( I`m so tired.

I think I just lost yet another years-old friendship because of my bloody illness - I sure don't know how to present it nicely to others - oh well, yet another number to cancel from my phone

zero said:
this can`t be happening again. why are they doing this to me? the lazy win and those who work hard are pushed aside. not fair. I`d quit but have nowhere else to go. :( I`m so tired.

who is doing what? Wait, I have a guess :( hang in there...

she basically told me that I cannot go to the museum with them, not even for two hours, because I am not as fast as them, this doesn't sound like one of my best friends, I totally need to re evaluate - this is so sad she was one of the two left
I am so stupid, if someone comes to your town and hides it to avoid seeing you even if you haven't met in years, why do I keep considering her one of my best friends? How it is that my best friends never want to see me? I truly have no reason to live.

This hasn't happened in years. I'm beginning to get worried. I should probably see the doctor but I know what the look on her face will be when I tell her. I'd be the same. I ought to know better.

This house is like a sauna all the time, am I the only person who likes to feel chilled while going sleep?

I hope you'll both be OK. Don't be scared, you're not alone.

Yes, fruit is healthy, but it also has a whole lot of sugar. And I don't care how healthy something is, it's null when you sit and eat 20 pounds of it. Bananas, strawberries... No one else even gets a chance to really have any before you consume it all, and then you wonder why your sugar is 400? Some common sense has to be applied in this situation.

Okay, it's Monday...what's going to go wrong this week. :club:

Also, you better give me money. You have a job now, time to pay the fresia up.

VanillaCreme said:
Yes, fruit is healthy, but it also has a whole lot of sugar. And I don't care how healthy something is, it's null when you sit and eat 20 pounds of it. Bananas, strawberries... No one else even gets a chance to really have any before you consume it all, and then you wonder why your sugar is 400? Some common sense has to be applied in this situation.

Yeah, I feel sick if I eat too much fruit.

your never going to call me are you? As soon as you move and you got your stuff separated from me and yourself together its *poof* gone for good huh?

I hope not. I cant stand by forever but I can hope for the best cant I? I Still want you to be my Plan-A and not just a day dream. Please come back to me some day.

Latest posts

Back