What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Papabear said:
I have a date with a stunningly beautiful and amazing woman tomorrow... so i'm thinking about her ;)

:DCan't blame you there, man.

Right now, I'm thinking, will I EVER finish painting????

It is fricking cold. I don't mind the snow but this cold...
Me and Mother Earth ain't friends no more.
We are beefin'.

uhuh alright uhu

XD

duuuddde!!! schools cancled for tomorrow baby!!

This is seriously like a one day week of school man you guys really pulled off that snow dance for me thanks guys

XD

It's honestly possible to be physically attracted to somebody because they're epic for reasons completely unrelated to their physical appearance. Example: Bill Maher

I would LOVE some Jamaican food right now.

My hands are disproportionately bony.

I wish I wasn't awful at conversing on MSN.

I wish I had more motivation! Any at all, really.

evanescencefan91 said:
This is seriously like a one day week of school man you guys really pulled off that snow dance for me thanks guys

XD

*stops doing snow dance and wipes forehead*

okay phew enough of that then:p

I'm thinking that reading more than 3 hp lovecraft stories in a day makes me really paranoid and even spacier than normal

DUDE THIS HAS BEEN BY FAR THE GREATEST WEEK OF SCHOOL EVER!!!!!!!!!

man thank god for subzero tempuratures

XD

It was actually neg 30 degrees earlier today. Not even counting wind chill. Now that is COLD!

There's a party going on outside for the last hour and the music is total 90s crap. Hack, gag. We work in a hospital. Have some consideration for the sick and dying, idiots. You're causing unnecessary pain & suffering with this garbage!

Checked reviews for the Notorious movie opening tomorrow, here in Canada & in US. It all looks as good as I could have hoped for, so I'm feeling psyched to go. FYI Although I have invited 3 female acquaintances to join me, no replies yet, and I'm betting I'll probably be heading to the late one all alone :D After joining the forum, I have realized there are many good reasons for not having friends, which do not include me being a wretched, miserable or rotten person (cuz I'm truly awesome, and I know you believe me). I am optimistic about having more friends in the future, that I will one day be able to go with to see movies together. But I am also secure with my present loneliness, (that has been going on most of my life anyway) and I never let it stop me from doing what I like. Still, I acknowledge it helps that I am 6' and pretty muscular and know Tae Kwon Do - it helps me feel secure but also aware of my surroundings, letting me go on my wonderful dates for one. I would not recommend to take public transit after dark while drunk and high, because it is risky, but it is nonetheless something that I like to do. I don't have a hard time staying sober, it's just that when it's my time to party, a date for one where I don't even have to be sociable, seems like the perfect time to indulge myself in spite of the temporary danger. Anyone disagree? I would welcome some motivation to use my time more productively even on a Friday night with a good movie opening ...

If people have a conflict in one thread, can't they leave it in that thread? Honestly, this is the internet. Don't take it so seriously.

Van Hooligan said:
i'm thinking that its annoying i'm rly confident over the internet, but in RL i become quiet...tis very annoying lol

Ya, I know. Right :(

eh? said:
I am tired of all the "Call now to talk to your local hotties" TV commercials.

Ugh, those get sickening after a while. They start playing them back to back after a while. >.>

I should get something done.

I'm feeling like someone who just helps out around the house. Helps with the bills. Like a room mate. I was talking with the guy who recently started at work and he said that since he moved here and his wife stayed in Chicago he feels like they're better apart than they ever were together. I don't feel that way myself. I know what I'm like when I'm alone. I had a boss who was a pastor that didn't want to be around me much I was so miserable.

But is this much better?

The doctor didn't know why my side has been hurting so I get to go have a pet scan or cat scan, one of those two i forget which one, I hope its a pet scan because pet scans involve positrons which are antimatter versions of electrons so it would be cool....I guess

Latest posts

Back