What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kamya said:
ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
I always had this prejudice that people from Nepal were very friendly and nice, this woman who is living in the corridor only answered my good morning and good night with "nghngh" (she can talk very good English though, and has a brand new Macbook Air, so I don't think she comes from the mountains. Oh well, must be my face...

You could have responded with the same sounds or a different set of sounds. Maybe that's how she'd prefer to interact. Through sounds...

Lmao. Do it Peaches. Report back the results please!
nope, she can talk, but with other people - not my problem, but, but, you know - anyway, when people hate you at first sight, it tells more about them than about you, right?

Bowl cuts ftw! I'm not really sure what this is supposed to be, but if I keep hacking away it's going to look worse than it already does. Probably shouldn't have used a pair of blunt scissors. Meh. At least it stopped me from shearing off my left ear. It's a little long on the right side and mostly gone on the back of my head, but that's alright, I can't see the back of my head. I'm pretty sure I'd make a good hairdresser with a little practice. I just need to find people to practice on.

I have a half-day of work. I should do some Christmas shopping, but I don't want any Black Friday mobs. What to do, what to do...

It's bad enough that you keep the TV on full blast all night in the room right next to mine while I'm trying to sleep. What's more is that you're constantly lapping up a constant stream Hitler-worshipping filth on Fox News. Literally, that's all you ever watch; either that or some 24/7 con-man televangelism channel. Shut the fresia up and die. My life is honeysuckle enough as it is. I don't deserve to hear the same ******* heartless soundbites repeated 100 times an hour about how cops who curb stomp black children deserve the Medal of Honor and how women who are raped deserve it. Lying sack of honeysuckle.

Solivagant said:
What? Tell me more!

Edit: Oooooh...

Yeah. Sorry about that. I just posted in a moment of incredible annoyance. Because I don't have a job, I have to deal with petty, control-freak things like that every now and then.

It just really frustrated me because lots of people have yesterday and today off, because it is, in fact, a holiday weekend. So pretty much this was done just to screw with me. It's things like that which make me feel like I should move out when I can, but where and with who? I still don't know. I don't want to make an impulsive choice and wind up stuck in yet another miserable situation from a rushed, ill-informed decision.

That it's a nice day for November and kinda bummed that I'm not really enjoying it. Was planning on going to the movies, but my brother slept in and we missed it. However, I'm feeling better about it than I used to. I'm taking a variant of St. John's Wort called Perika. I read a lot of reviews stating that it works better than regular Wort, and so far, I believe it. I feel a little less depressed and a bit more content with things. We'll see what happens long term, I guess.

Back to the bitter beginning...
This time, I'm not as soul crushed as every time before for some crazy reason. Maybe I just gotta give or take a few more days, so I better not get ahead of myself saying all this.
I used to think (& still kind of do, to be honest) that I'd rather cry over being in a bad relationship than cry over being completely alone again...but this relationship honestly was the last heartstring to be cut out of me.
I'm hoping I'm feeling the relief of ending a cruel situation, or maybe it just made me lose my mind? I don't feel right, like an out of body experience. I'm totally sober too, no sleeping pills, liquor, weed, nothing. I'm relieved to not constantly overthink that my bf is cheating on me or will leave me. I've taken a 14 month break from dating & texting guys before because I literally lost my mind & had to force myself to heal. Here we go again.

There's a meme for this somewhere...

BreakingtheGirl said:

:( I'm sorry to hear that. I've never been in a relationship but I've had my heart crushed before and I know how it feels to need to take a break from talking to people in order to keep from losing your mind. Anyway, I hope you're hanging in there. ((hugs))

I'm crying right now and I do not want to work the 12 hours weekend shifts tomorrow and Sunday... will I be able to hold my tears in.

TheSkaFish said:
BreakingtheGirl said:

:( I'm sorry to hear that. I've never been in a relationship but I've had my heart crushed before and I know how it feels to need to take a break from talking to people in order to keep from losing your mind. Anyway, I hope you're hanging in there. ((hugs))

Thank you, very sweet of you :0) Definitely needed that hug.

I wasn't always such a genocidal, misanthropic, constantly depressed wreck. I've just been messed over too many times, and put in situations where I couldn't fight back. My heart is one of concrete and rebar, but at least I can say that I ever had a heart to begin with, unlike the rest of the world it seems. Sometimes I feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, only instead of being a girl from Kansas I'm this ******* obese, retarded coward from New England. Here I am clacking my combat boots together; there's no place like anywhere but here...

I wake up with a headache and a really sore throat. OK, I can deal with that. Internet is ruined by the weather. Not that great but OK. I can't login to my Topcashback account losing me loads of money. Sigh...

and then it happened. I've been waiting for it for so long. I feel like throwing my arms in the air and celebrating. I don't know how long it will last, but for now, fresia it, I'm happy.

Cavey said:
I wake up with a headache and a really sore throat. OK, I can deal with that. Internet is ruined by the weather. Not that great but OK. I can't login to my Topcashback account losing me loads of money. Sigh...

and then it happened. I've been waiting for it for so long. I feel like throwing my arms in the air and celebrating. I don't know how long it will last, but for now, fresia it, I'm happy.

I'm glad to see you happy. =]

fresia it I am going to park in the Disabled Bay. If anyone has an issue with someone waiting for a blue badge in his condition, let them ******* try and see what comes out of my mouth. I am not letting him walk that far anymore.

Its nice to know where your priorities lie gardenia.

Latest posts

Back