What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many months has it been? 8? 9? I've lost track. You can't hold grudges over something like this. What happens when you face something far more serious and possibly life changing? Who do you think you can depend on? I'll always be here for you whatever you say about me or think of me. I miss you kid. I hope you mature and realize what matters in life. And that you're a little idiot. All emotions have their place, even anger, but you can't allow it to fester and consume you. I hope this bitterness is a passing phase. Keep doing what you're doing, but I have more patience than you. Everything that is meant to happen will do so in it's own time. You can't avoid someone who cares about you forever.

This is going to be a long week. But at least I have found something to look forward to when it's all done.

Well. More than four hours would've been great. All this time later and I still can't fall back into it. That was exasperating. Didn't need that rush of adrenaline. I'd really have preferred to sit that one out. Maybe just watch. Action/thriller is great, but it's a very inconvenient genre of dream.

That's the first time I've heard it. Or rather, for it to be silent enough for me to hear it happen. Now we're both awake for very different reasons. I can't go and check up since I've been asked not to be concerned if it does happen. I can't help but be concerned though. I know what happened, but I still can't imagine the sort of trauma it would take to make someone wake up screaming nearly twenty years after the fact. I'm not sure what to do, or if I ought to do anything. This is going to be on my mind the rest of the night. I'm grateful I was woken only by something extremely frivolous. Those are not the sort of memories or dreams I'd want for anyone.

Just noticed that on social media, all my friends from high school who weren't in the in-crowd and got made fun of by the popular kids are now attractive, accomplished adults and live in interesting or exotic places and the popular kids are now sad-looking adults and all still in the little nowhere town we're all from. Funny, that.

-Teresa

I don't know why I wasted so many hours of my time of something I was excited about just to have it crapped on.

lonelyfairy said:
I need to help myself instead of always helping others.

I keep telling my sister she needs to do this too. I wonder how many people in the world are like this. (?)

(Please don't neglect your own needs, lonelyfairy. Helping others is great as long as it doesn't result in self-negligence and doesn't harm your own well-being. Hopefully, balance in this matter becomes a habit for all of us...including me.)

MadeofLove said:
lonelyfairy said:
I need to help myself instead of always helping others.

I keep telling my sister she needs to do this too. I wonder how many people in the world are like this. (?)

(Please don't neglect your own needs, lonelyfairy. Helping others is great as long as it doesn't result in self-negligence and doesn't harm your own well-being. Hopefully, balance in this matter becomes a habit for all of us...including me.)

I hope your sister will listen to you someday or realize it that it's completely fine to help yourself without forgetting others either, like you said... It's all about the right balance between the two. :)

I agree. It's good to help others, but without forgetting your own well-being and without neglecting own needs etc. Also sometimes friendships can become a one-way street too, that I'm always the one who is listening, helping like a therapist and all that but then it doesn't happen in the other way around... .__. Still much to learn about to taking care of myself at first, then take care of others after that. Like in the airplane, you put the air mask to yourself at first and then to others.

^You do need to focus on yourself for now, Fairy. I think you deserve some self-care and pampering. :)

Main thought right now: I did it. Even though I didn't finish it within 2 hours, at least I finished it all. Unlike the last time. I know it's all a matter of my mindset. But ... how do I get rid of this taste in my mouth?

I actually had a couple of creative/artistic ideas today, but I lack the skill and equipment to manifest them into the real world. They were ideas for songs, lyrics, and art. I just hope I can record them somehow because I think I could actually refine these ideas into something decent, given enough time.

TheSkaFish said:
I actually had a couple of creative/artistic ideas today, but I lack the skill and equipment to manifest them into the real world. They were ideas for songs, lyrics, and art. I just hope I can record them somehow because I think I could actually refine these ideas into something decent, given enough time.

First you got to write them down and then you can expand on the ideas. That's how I do it.

Latest posts

Back