What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paraiyar said:
Rodent said:
Youtube commentary section arguments are the worst kind of arguments.

They make my blood boil.

I got one on my own uploads surrounding a comment that is six years old...it only makes my blood lukewarm by now.

Peaches said:
and I wonder why I am not popular...

It's okay, Peaches ((hugs))

Rodent said:
Youtube commentary section arguments are the worst kind of arguments.

Oh, I know what you mean. I try to just avoid them. I remember a couple times reading them, getting mad, continuing to read them, and just wondering why? Why was I doing this to myself? Gotta be on my guard.

Perusing Facebook tonight, saw an old teammate's profile and noticed he was posting a lot of articles about things related to his field, but he did so in a way that suggested he was actually interested in it. He was immersed in it. It just made me think, that's how I need to be about my interests. I need to dive in. No more clowning around. If I'd done this earlier, I'd have had more to talk about, more to show for myself, and maybe I would have been seen as more interesting.

I'm so tired of these constant feelings of sorrow, anxiety, depression, worthlessness, loneliness. I wish I could just vanish into air and stop it all. I'm so freaking tired of this.

TheSkaFish said:
Perusing Facebook tonight, saw an old teammate's profile and noticed he was posting a lot of articles about things related to his field, but he did so in a way that suggested he was actually interested in it. He was immersed in it. It just made me think, that's how I need to be about my interests. I need to dive in. No more clowning around. If I'd done this earlier, I'd have had more to talk about, more to show for myself, and maybe I would have been seen as more interesting.

Not necessarily...considering how this behavior of "oversharing" can come across as anything ranging from interested to annoying or desperately insecure. But that's just me. I think you're more interesting if you can contribute to any sensible conversation with vast knowledge which is rooted in your various interests. Not randomly going "Hey, look at me! Let me share the things I like with you. LET ME!" ...this reminds me of those people who keep tons of pictures in their wallet and show them to anyone.

This comment was presented to you by "Cynic Today."

Literally have to hold myself back from not responding to a controversial thread. Whewww, I'm so heated but best not to share my experience and make the person feel even worse. But **** the ignorance is strong....

BreakingtheGirl said:
Literally have to hold myself back from not responding to a controversial thread. Whewww, I'm so heated but best not to share my experience and make the person feel even worse. But **** the ignorance is strong....

Curiously, which sub-forum was it in?

Paraiyar said:
BreakingtheGirl said:

Curiously, which sub-forum was it in?

Take it to PM's, please don't post it here.

I saw the love of my life today, the first time in over 6 years.
She was always married but we were good friends and then nothing, I didn't hear from her again for no reason.
She came into my work this afternoon and I knew it was her even though her hair was a different colour.
We looked at each other and then quickly looked away.
I thought 'this is silly' - so I walked over and said 'hello'
We talked for 5 minutes. There was so much to talk about.
It was natural and easy. And I found out she is interested in photography, the same as me. So we talked about that.
I was at work so we couldn't talk that much. When she left I just felt happy. She always made me feel happy.
I wonder if it's going to be another 6 years. I don't have her mobile number and she isn't into social media.

Really wish you'd cook the container you asked your daughter to buy. I'm not going to use it because I'm not the one who bothered anyone for it. So at least use it while it's up there and stop wasting the one that I've bought to cook up.

What I watched was more of a comedy show again than a soccer match. You can be sure you entertained me, not by your athletic expertise but by abundance of your goofs.

"If I weren't with him? I think I'd like to be with someone much older. It would be great. He'd be so-"
"Senile?"
"No. It would be fun. He'd have so much-"
"Erectile dysfunction?"
"Stop. Seriously. We could take care of each other. I could help him with his-"
"Dentures?"
"...You're very strange. Fine. You can keep your jailbait."
"You know where to find my white van."
Having taken certain things into account, I'm definitely looking forward to prank calling her boyfriend.

I just haven't decided whether I want to sleep on my couch or in my bed tonight. Both are equal in their comfort, at least till I get a new mattress.

Have to find a way to get rid of the hatred in my heart that I feel over this and reach a calm state.

I need to hang in there a little longer. Can't let things get to me now.. or ever lol chin up, myself..

It is time someone pushes you down from your cloud. You seem to think that you are so cool and in control because of your indifference and cynical diction. You are ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back