What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have managed to misplace two pairs of spectacles in as many months. But I know exactly where both of them are, so that's a point for me. About a hundred miles from home. Even though my eyesight isn't awful, I still feel very bare and exposed without them. They provide an irrational yet comforting feeling of safety. I'll just have to plead photophobia and wear sunglasses everywhere instead. As if I haven't already become an unfortunate, insufferable yak who wears them for far too long unnecessarily to avoid eye contact.

Something will have to give soon, unless I can find some more strength or energy. What will it be though? The sad thing is it will have to be the thing that has really put a smile on my face lately, today is one of those days I wish I could run away, and pretend I don't have all these responsibilities.

Serenia said:
Something will have to give soon, unless I can find some more strength or energy. What will it be though? The sad thing is it will have to be the thing that has really put a smile on my face lately, today is one of those days I wish I could run away, and pretend I don't have all these responsibilities.

Don't give up. That thing that's putting a smile on your face just might give you a burst of energy. The other changes you have made to your life will also lead to increased energy in the long run.

Today I did nothing. And it's not the first time. I think I just don't care enough about my life to bother living it.

Strange how I can feel so indifferent to things when my life could be a lot worse.

What's going on here? Can you all just go back to wherever you were hibernating for most of January and come back out when you're ready to stop being so rude? Jeez Louise, have a snack or take a nap or something.

I've always had problems trusting people. Unless someone proves themselves to be worthy of my trust then I usually won't trust them at all.

Everything seems so sickening tonight. At least I know one reason why.

Still wished there was a way to just circumvent what's about to come. But it's just another part of the job. The kind that's not written in any contract.

I'm going to sit here and take my full hour of break. Normally I'd not take up the full hour knowing I could do more to assist my colleagues and more for the clients, but today is just ... stupid. I know that it's crazy out there but I don't care. I think I'm practically drowning in the deep end of the ocean... the way things are running at work lately.

On another thought, there's so much stress going on, I don't need anymore stress added from other people. I must remind myself to let it go, it's just so hard to though. If people don't wanna get over themselves and just freakin live, it's not my problem. It should not be my problem.

ladyforsaken said:
On another thought, there's so much stress going on, I don't need anymore stress added from other people. I must remind myself to let it go, it's just so hard to though. If people don't wanna get over themselves and just freakin live, it's not my problem. It should not be my problem.

You're **** right it's not your problem. You've got enough things to struggle through without having anything else dumped upon you. Point me in the right direction and I'll give them a :club: ;)

---

These things are freaking HUGE!

ladyforsaken said:
I'm going to sit here and take my full hour of break. Normally I'd not take up the full hour knowing I could do more to assist my colleagues and more for the clients, but today is just ... stupid. I know that it's crazy out there but I don't care. I think I'm practically drowning in the deep end of the ocean... the way things are running at work lately.

I understand it's so hard not to care, with people whom you can lend a hand to lessen the pressure of responsibilities they have to take and tasks they have to do, especially when there is a high load of work that needs to be done.

But there is only so much you can do. There is only so much any one us people can do. Taking a break is necessary. No matter how guilty we might feel, we all need to sit back sometimes to refresh and re-energize. Which is a great lift to get more work done, than we could without the break.

I was feeling absolutely shite this morning, but I managed to muster the energy to start with my stuff, now I am feeling really good, ploughing through my jobs.

Am I going to let it take me down that road again?

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:

You're **** right it's not your problem. You've got enough things to struggle through without having anything else dumped upon you. Point me in the right direction and I'll give them a :club: ;)

I know you've always got my back. I'll be sure to direct you to any sources needing some clubbing from a very strong and muscular man. Thanks, Cavey. It's just so frustrating, sometimes.

Hopetracer said:
ladyforsaken said:

I understand it's so hard not to care, with people whom you can lend a hand to lessen the pressure of responsibilities they have to take and tasks they have to do, especially when there is a high load of work that needs to be done.

But there is only so much you can do. There is only so much any one us people can do. Taking a break is necessary. No matter how guilty we might feel, we all need to sit back sometimes to refresh and re-energize. Which is a great lift to get more work done, than we could without the break.

True that, there is only so much one can do... unfortunately. Sigh..

I need to learn to be more cool and more calculated in everything that I do.

Peaches said:
I just wish I had more Art in me...

What type of art do you want to make?

Do you personally know him? No? Didn't think so. And I think it's completely ridiculous that what he said would "hurt your heart" so horribly. You don't even know the old ******. Christ, who cares if he doesn't like something... Don't like what he said? Don't ******* watch anything he's in. It's not like he's on the nightly news. He hosts something that someone would have to take a particular interest in. Shut the fresia up and get over it. Not everyone's supposed to love who you are or support your issues just because you want to make a big ******* deal out of it. Get over yourself.

Latest posts

Back