What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to maintain responsible hydration principles. However, every so often I'll find myself on the verge of dry-heaving whilst brushing my teeth due to insufficient fluid intake. This is not ideal but I try to carry on.

How I am not cleaning that mess up. That is absolutely ridiculous. I had all of those areas spotless. Cleaned side to side, top to bottom, and you cook one thing and it's a total mess. I'm not doing it. And not only did you dirty up 24 things to brown some beef, not only is everything greasy and spotty... the topping on that disgusting disaster, the cherry on the dirty sundae, is the fact that there's a long, long straight - so it can't possibly be mine, even if I have ever found one of mine in a kitchen - hair just stuck sat on the counter. That is atrocious. That defines the very word of atrocity. So, I don't care if it sits until Jesus comes back around. I'm not going up after someone three times my age and cleaning up their dribbling, slimy mess. That's not fair for me to have to keep doing constantly.

Paraiyar said:
Sorry that you're feeling this way man but I have to say that I doubt you missing your chance with one girl is the end of the line like you think it is.

Triple Bogey said:
Somebody else will come along !

Thank you for trying to cheer me up and I know you mean well, but it really is that bad. Someone else might come along, but they won't be as good. There couldn't be someone that I'd be more interested in, more excited to connect with, who I could actually talk to and who could really bring out my best. I think of all the girls I've ever met, at school, in jobs, and at parties, and I think of all the ones I've seen on the dating sites, and no one else even comes close. These girls I met were a special kind of person, one of one. There simply aren't any more.

Sometimes you meet the best person for you before you're ready to, and it just doesn't get that good again.

TheSkaFish said:
Thank you for trying to cheer me up and I know you mean well, but it really is that bad. Someone else might come along, but they won't be as good. There couldn't be someone that I'd be more interested in, more excited to connect with, who I could actually talk to and who could really bring out my best. I think of all the girls I've ever met, at school, in jobs, and at parties, and I think of all the ones I've seen on the dating sites, and no one else even comes close. These girls I met were a special kind of person, one of one. There simply aren't any more.

Sometimes you meet the best person for you before you're ready to, and it just doesn't get that good again.

What percentage of the human population have you met in your lifetime? It's just crazy to think that you could have possibly exhausted the supply of potential matches. Though as you probably know if you want a girl that has everything you want then you probably need to be able to match them somewhat.

Happy Leap Day!

97143222c64f09ffbe34ddf320cf9f69.jpg

I wonder how many women will propose today? With it being 'seen' as socially acceptable to ask on the 29th Feb.

The M-word comes to mind again...somehow I have anticipated this. In Deadpool's words, my common sense was tingling.

I don't think you're even aware of it. Not sure if you'd genuinely care either. I do. It hurts. But i am going to stop trying until you do. The end began long ago, but don't you dare blame me at the end of this.

^ Because this layout so far seems lika a setback to me. Also because my work involves ending things sometimes.

Where the hell is that weed smell coming from? Like for fresia's sake, I thought I got rid of people smoking right outside my window every night when I moved. Can't you just find a more subtle place to smoke?

Latest posts

Back