What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Occasionally I still have to remind myself that I am not crazy just because I am out of touch and can't connect with people or the things they are interested in. The consequence is the same, I know...but at least I don't have the urge to blame anybody. It is what it is.

I should spend less time listening to melancholic music from the past, it makes me brood too much about these things I have actually accepted for the most part. Though the slightly bitter aftertaste will never disappear either way. But there is no point in what-ifs.

I wish I started things earlier.

I'll blame it on not having any motivation before everything gets urgent.

I can't believe he said that. Jeez talk about punching below the belt, although he doesn't realise how it could possibly have made me feel. I never know what the right thing to do is. Does anyone most of the time?

Nothing in this world is worth saving. That such a vast part of the population relentlessly displays such a sickening degree of heartlessness and sadism, and gets off scott free... that no one is bothering to stand up against them... these are the torturous notions that I've had to experience all my life, and they make too much of it a waking ******* nightmare. Any attempt I've made to push toward a better life for myself has backfired miserably. If only all of humanity had one throat.

I'm convinced now that escapism can be detrimental to the need to understand complicated subjects. People prefer the shiny heroes with one-liners than a more mature approach to moral debates. Superman and Batman have taken many tones and motivations through the years, but apparently we no longer can stand that our escapism comes too close to reality; so we hate any representation of mythos that doesn't reflect our capacity to accept philosophical issues.

I swear to G...Cthulhu, grandma...stop asking me if I have found myself a girlfriend yet. And don't suggest to look for some "nice single girls" at my work place. It's moments like this one when I just feel like detonating. To just throw it into their faces how I have no interest in this and how they all should look for my brother if they want to see a happy couple with a prospect of grandchildren and grand-grandchildren.

What the fresia, man...KILL ME.

I really hate sleeping pills, but i cant do without during these two coming days

I don't always have the clarity I seem to have on things in my life. So forgive me if I seem a little confused with things myself. Again, might I remind you that I'm just human with humanistic emotions, and flaws.

What.. is happening? Is this what 'fangirl'ing is? I've never 'fangirl'ed over anything. What's going on? Gah. I'm way too old for this honeysuckle.
Eh. Who cares.

I might actually get that promotion with that sort of review. These people believe so much in me.

Dear Dunkin' Donuts;

I have received positively INSOLENT service at your [train station] concourse location far too often. I commute through that scum hive daily to my monotonous and soul-degrading occupation. Most of the time, Dunkin' Donuts is the only thing that brings joy to my day and helps me forget, if only for a moment, just how worthless humanity truly is.

If anything, the loser you have at this location who takes customers' orders has only further affirmed my hatred of the human race through his positively repulsive demeanor. He can barely comprehend of word of English, plus he cuts me off before I have opportunity to finish my sentence. He has gotten me the wrong order every time I stop there, plus he blatantly forgets to give me my receipt. What's more, he wears his nametag crooked (perhaps intentionally?) so that I can't get down his name. I believe it's "Danzig" or something like that.

I'd thought Dunkin' Donuts was better than that; that they would have higher standards than to employ some arrogant, slovenly and inept crackhead - to work the cashier of all places. How the mighty have fallen. Perhaps if Tim Hortons comes to [my region] I'll convert and become a customer of theirs; I've always wondered what their bakery items taste like anyway.

Or maybe not. You do have the option of getting your honeysuckle together and redeeming yourselves by giving him a piece of my mind. Maybe you don't even have to fire him, you could just "demote" him to scrubbing the coffee machines after hours or doing outdoor promotions if you decide to bring out mascot costumes.

Also, I'm sick of the steak-and-egg sandwich being a seasonal only item. Make it a permanent menu fixture or I'll order a hot coffee next time just to toss it in Danzig's face.

Cheers!

being here is like being alive again, in spite of all the difficulties - now, if only I could find an accommodation...

Why do I feel so angry today??? I don't do anger and don't understand why everything is making me so mad.

Latest posts

Back