What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell... She's got like three of our towels. We only have eight or so.

TheRealCallie said:
VanillaCreme said:
There's probably nothing that Swiss and provolone couldn't fix. For reals.

box mix brownies.... :club:

I can whip up a box real quick. :D

Oh, for the days when my phone would just beep at me and tell me what to lift and when to lift it.

New guide to meeting new people.

1. Get pokemon go
2. Wear pokemom hat
3. Go out to pokestops and gyms
4. Look at all the the potential new friends stumbling around the place with their phones out.
5. Talk to them. (Ask which team they are on. Good opener I've learned. =p. And you all better pick team red!)
6. Set lures at pokestop.
7. Have fun with your new pokebros.

Tip: Play with the music on to signal nearby players. The hat works too probably. Havnt tested the hat. These tactics will make people more likely to approach you.

Think I just been court speeding :(
Now play the waiting game and just hope I dont get a shitey brown envelop fro the door in the next 14 days.

Bluey said:
Now play the waiting game and just hope I dont get a shitey brown envelop fro the door in the next 14 days.

Oh no. :0
Were you late or something? Gotta be careful on the road there!

ladyforsaken said:
Bluey said:

Oh no. :0
Were you late or something? Gotta be careful on the road there!

Lady :) Hope your doing OK.

No, was not late. They changed the speed limit on one bit of the road then started speed checking with a mobile van and I did not know till the last minute that the speed limit had changed.
There is more speed cameras around here then anything. yea cant fart with out one poking its head out at yea lol.
Well I may not have been court. I did see them early on but not sure if I slammed the brakes on in time. So just gotta wait.

Bluey said:
Lady :) Hope your doing OK.

No, was not late. They changed the speed limit on one bit of the road then started speed checking with a mobile van and I did not know till the last minute that the speed limit had changed.
There is more speed cameras around here then anything. yea cant fart with out one poking its head out at yea lol.
Well I may not have been court. I did see them early on but not sure if I slammed the brakes on in time. So just gotta wait.

Thanks Bluey! I'm all right, just really exhausted. Hope you're getting on well there?

Ah, I see now. I hope you won't be getting that letter! :s

kamya said:
New guide to meeting new people.

1. Get pokemon go
2. Wear pokemom hat
3. Go out to pokestops and gyms
4. Look at all the the potential new friends stumbling around the place with their phones out.
5. Talk to them. (Ask which team they are on. Good opener I've learned. =p. And you all better pick team red!)
6. Set lures at pokestop.
7. Have fun with your new pokebros.

Tip: Play with the music on to signal nearby players. The hat works too probably. Havnt tested the hat. These tactics will make people more likely to approach you.

I just discovered this today and just wasted hours doing just that,haven't got the ash ketchum hat yet though lol

[/quote]
[/quote]
I hope things turn out ok for you

Latest posts

Back