What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:
Nope, I don't really celebrate anything.

Oh man I have always loved my birthdays. Its about the only thing that gets me fro Christmas knowing I got a birthday coming up.

I would so be dragging your ass out if I lived near you :p

Chances are I'll be working on it anyway.

Holidays and stuff are kind of pointless in my life. I like to think that every day is a mix between Halloween and Dia de los Muertos.

Am not sure what Dia de los Muertos is but ye I know the holidays are not much fun when your single. I don't work but the holidays still make me feel weirs then I normally do.

I think having some kinder work would do me some good actually. But am limited to the hours I can work physically and the benefit system here is complicated. And well I need to be able to pay the rent.

Well you should do something special for your birthday. its your day. it don't have to be on the day if your working. But I always like to treat myself on that day. Cos its like my day where I always put ME first.

It's 1 am here.
I am thinking whether I can wake up tomorrow in the morning or not.
I guess I better go to bed now.

Bluey said:
Am not sure what Dia de los Muertos is but ye I know the holidays are not much fun when your single. I don't work but the holidays still make me feel weirs then I normally do.

I think having some kinder work would do me some good actually. But am limited to the hours I can work physically and the benefit system here is complicated. And well I need to be able to pay the rent.

Well you should do something special for your birthday. its your day. it don't have to be on the day if your working. But I always like to treat myself on that day. Cos its like my day where I always put ME first.

Dia de los Muertos means day of the dead, a holiday celebrated throughout a lot of Latin America. Basically to me the world is a spooky scary place full of goblins, evil skeletons, and monsters.

It's not just the fact I'm an isolated individual. I'm also a bit of an extremist as far as some of my ideals go. Why not treat everyday as a holiday? Why not just celebrate all the time and not use one day as an excuse to act like a decent human being? I'm not a smasher of other folks' Holiday spirit and all, it's just that when left to my own devices I don't really differentiate between random calender marked milestones I don't have a part in designating as special.

wow there are a bunch of active posters here right now,

i wsih i could stay but i have to go to econ
*gaggs* that class is so borring

:(

Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:

Dia de los Muertos means day of the dead, a holiday celebrated throughout a lot of Latin America. Basically to me the world is a spooky scary place full of goblins, evil skeletons, and monsters.

It's not just the fact I'm an isolated individual. I'm also a bit of an extremist as far as some of my ideals go. Why not treat everyday as a holiday? Why not just celebrate all the time and not use one day as an excuse to act like a decent human being? I'm not a smasher of other folks' Holiday spirit and all, it's just that when left to my own devices I don't really differentiate between random calender marked milestones I don't have a part in designating as special.

Ye I get what you mean. well I don't think most ppl do understand why they get things like bank holidays are what the holladay is supposed to mean. I think there just happy they got a day of lol

But to ppl like me and you it just enforcers other feelings. You know what I mean.

Like valentines day. I mean how many ppl who celebrate this day would actually know what its true organ was. Not to many would be my Guss.

evanescencefan91 said:
wow there are a bunch of active posters here right now,

i wsih i could stay but i have to go to econ
*gaggs* that class is so borring

:(

Oh poor you :)

Well the posts and threads well still be here waiting for you when you get back :D

I'm thinking that my foot is asleep. =/ And that I should really be doing my homework instead of scrapbooking.

Dain.....
If I ever wanted something or someone...I saw her and felt it tonight.
Stupid fucken cupid...it's not valentine yet and heart feels like it's going explode already.

So much stuff to do, I've never been so busy in my life it's always pre lab, procedure, post lab, pre lab, procedure, post lab, pre lab, procedure, post lab and lab reports, date tables, discussions, conclusions and it never ends, it just goes on and on,just now when I've finally found people to be around, I have to constantly tell them, no sorry can't do "insert fun sounding activity here" because I'm in lab or have lab prep to do, I mean I love it and I even met a nice girl in one lab, but all the stress, and anxiety, it wears me out. That mixed with me dreading my nonexistent cat scan/pet scan appointment coming up and I don't sleep much either, but overall at least I'm not feeling depressed, just anxious. Just keep going forward, chin up, keep moving forward

Also, I'm happy for Ted (from scrubs), I'm glad hes finally met a girl, even though he isn't a real person, it still made me smile

Thinkin' about teapots. I wonder if i still have mine.

Bluey said:
My Nana's got one :p Your showing your age there Minus :p

Are teapots a thing of the past? It was nothing i used much unless i was using loose tea but i thought people still used them.

Minus said:
Bluey said:
My Nana's got one :p Your showing your age there Minus :p

Are teapots a thing of the past? It was nothing i used much unless i was using loose tea but i thought people still used them.

Some ppl do still use them. Mostly ppl like my Nana lol. I even if am making tea for lots of ppl just dunk the bag in the cup.

I think you have to use a tea pot if your using loose tea leafs. But I have never used them so I wouldn't really know lol Am not that old to had been around in them days where there wasn't the bags :p

sammy said:
I'm thinking about how to get these three days move faster....

Why is it time goes fast when your having fun and slow when your not? If you ask me that was a mistake. Surely they should had made it happen the other way around.

**** the way time works.

Soooo true!!! Time goes way to slow ehn you're waiting for something special, something good...
I wish I could say 'Abracadabra' and pooof --- it's sunday and I'm on an airplane... ;)

Errr....I hitted up on a girl right now...someone I kinda know IRL :p
fresia it...I called her...it was cool, we talk for a little. I wasn't scared or nothing.
She told me to call her back in a little bit becuase she has to do something...

Wtf ????....now my **** blood pressure is going through the freaken roof
and my heart is pounding like a son of gun...lmao
She's Hawt !!!!..Plus I like it her becuase she's Nucken Futz...lol

She knows my Ex-gf too...:p
I ma trying to be living WELL.......
Ma..ex is going to hear about this...oneway or the other...lmao
fresia it...:)

I'm thinking, why am i such a fresia up, i even know i am going to fresia up, and i could do something about it, but no, i remain a fresia up.

Latest posts

Back