What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zibafu said:
to improve technique you have to relax, everyone who starts out tries to use strength to punch and it ends up slow and weak, if you relax as much as, and just focus on being fast, techniques improve tremendously, lifting weights can help too, but its mostly about relaxation

That's really interesting about relaxation being the main focus, and makes sense now that you mention it. Whenever I have just thrown punches to get the feel for it, I have always felt slow and weak and very un-relaxed, and wondered what the problem was. I figured I just had insufficient strength and needed to lift weights. I almost certainly need to do that as well, but it's probably mostly an issue of speed and good form.

I keep putting others before me, and screwing myself over. Everyone's careless, inconsiderate, and short tempered around me and it's only provoking me to become a hermit right now. I don't deserve this crap I'm recieving that I wouldn't ever give out. Keep being told to surround myself with better people but all I see is, "Do unto others.." rarely ever applies and people in general suck...

Well if this does end up going ahead then the second half of my 20s is going to be drastically different to the first.

Siku said:
I keep putting others before me, and screwing myself over. Everyone's careless, inconsiderate, and short tempered around me and it's only provoking me to become a hermit right now. I don't deserve this crap I'm recieving that I wouldn't ever give out. Keep being told to surround myself with better people but all I see is, "Do unto others.." rarely ever applies and people in general suck...

Exactly my situation for most of my life. I've been told by many people of "Faith" that serving others before yourself & doing good deeds for others despite their behaviors, is doing "God's work". I'm not religious, but thinking this kind of helps me. NOT at the moment when I'm being treated like trash, but after a few days. OR I just keep to myself & go into hermit mode too. Maybe this could help for thinking positive.... if you are a believer of course. I'm on the fence about religion, but thinking I'm doing good just helps me. Couldn't word this feeling/situation better than you did. Let's hope good Karma (or whatever's out there) will hit us hard & last for a good while :0)

Weird how when I'm having a laugh at myself, being silly & self-deprecating, others will use that against you later on to make their OWN insecurities look better. Almost every person I've known has done this & made me realize that I need to keep to myself. To not be so open & honest. To not praise people about their good traits & abilities.... that honeysuckle goes straight to their **** head.
But, you suprised me....didn't think I'd have to watch my back with you. We've grown SO close in the past month & I've loved getting to actually know you. You were THEE biggest spoiled, rude ***** when we were kids, and now I thought you matured.... Maybe I spoke too soon. I know where all your gross skeletons lie, but I'd never judge you OR EVER use that against you to make myself look better.
We're family....

Paraiyar said:
TheSkaFish said:
I miss my Skype friend.

It might be for the best man, maybe it's time you could put towards getting things done in the physical world.

I know what you mean, but I don't think it's like that. It's not like talking to them was a one-time thing. It was someone I'd gotten to know over time and built a rapport with, someone I could talk to better than a lot of people offline. I enjoyed their company and I was very concerned about them. To me it feels just the same as if one of my offline friends just left without any explanation, or even a goodbye. It just makes me sad.

Well one of the worse things that can happen is to become preoccupied with the possibility of a positive outcome I know from experience that's unlikely but I can take something from this and try to put it to good use... it's just the effort and time it takes to even get close to achieving something and having to deal with it evaporating when I do...still guess we all have to at least try.

Thinking why do notifications keep stopping and starting then you have loads to catch up on - grrr.

I can't do it anymore. I really can't. I just don't have the patience for it. Oh well. Sometimes it's inevitable.

Latest posts

Back