What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm finally getting some homework done early. I've been having such a hard time concentrating or just being able to focus on anything.

Sometimes I wonder whether I'm such a terrible writer because I'm afraid of the insanity that might come along with not bouncing ideas off other people and just keeping them inside my own head...or because I'm generally terrible and uneducated.

I should definitely steal my neighbour's dog. What's the point of having the little man if you leave it alone all day and when it's excited to see you, you get annoyed? I would love that baby so much more than those awful people.

It's been a crazy week since the election, but it has given the comedians lots of ammo. I've been watching lots of John Oliver and Trevor Noah lately.

Just heard about the earthquake recently. Hope all our New Zealanders made it through ok.

I really am gobsmacked at hearing that. I can't believe she has done that, especially after she said it was a big no no.

I other thoughts, I have this idea for a Charity that no one around here does, maybe they do in other places. Am I brave enough to try, I could do now with what the help now with which I wish to provide, I have no idea where to start, not that I can do anything at the moment anyway, but one day I will have the time.

TheSkaFish said:
Just heard about the earthquake recently.  Hope all our New Zealanders made it through ok.

Hey man, I'm safe here in Wellington. Man it was big though...

That I won't miss this. Why do you have to involve yourself in everything we do? Is there not one thing you say to yourself, "You know what, let me leave them be, because they don't always gotta have me around for everything..." Is there ever just one instance? Just one. That's all I ask. If I had known you were going to ask for some, I wouldn't have made them each so personal. I would have put everything on one large tray so you could just grab some.

Latest posts

Back