What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
****, in all this hassle I completely forgot that yesterday was International Men's Day...

I had a milkshake in honor of the day.

I'm glad I know it's the last match, because I'm not watching that garbage. The whole pay-per-view is too weird anyway.

VanillaCreme said:
Rodent said:
****, in all this hassle I completely forgot that yesterday was International Men's Day...

I had a milkshake in honor of the day.

Good on you. Then I'll retroactively dedicate the five beers I had yesterday during a night out.

Yes, I listen to "depressing" music even when I am happy. No, I don't post about my woes on facebook. Yes, I am perfectly fine. No, I won't lean on you if something is wrong....You don't even say hi when you see me in person.

Thinking about escaping to another city. Can't do that thanks to debts. Currently working on getting ready to vandwell once winter passes. So frustrated with my current situation (trying to divorce and this town is dead unless you love dive bars).

How could I have spilt lime juice on it? I've had my macbook for 2 years and the worst I've done is let it fall from my bed. I hope it won't be too much to get it fixed. :(

lostear said:
Thinking about escaping to another city. Can't do that thanks to debts. Currently working on getting ready to vandwell once winter passes. So frustrated with my current situation (trying to divorce and this town is dead unless you love dive bars).

Sorry to hear of what you're going through. Hope things settle for you soon, lostear.

I wish my hair would grow faster.

Jently said:
Eleven years we've been divorced and I still dream about you most nights.  Want it to stop now.

That feeling can be quite draining isn't it ? Maybe we should make a thread for hot guys after 50 lol.. Seriously though *hugs*

Too much potato soup, I ate.. :(

Arachne said:
Jently said:
Eleven years we've been divorced and I still dream about you most nights.  Want it to stop now.

That feeling can be quite draining isn't it ? Maybe we should make a thread for hot guys after 50 lol.. Seriously though *hugs*

Too much potato soup, I ate.. :(

Go on the faces thread, there is a few at least closer to 50.

Latest posts

Back