What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lady on the bus that complained about the broken seat by yelling "People break everything, this is why we are all unhappy": Adopt me

Tired of thinking I can open up to people and when I do I am the bad guy.

Thonk happy thoughts....i can\ said:
I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.

EveWasFramed said:
ladyforsaken said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed this fever subsides today. Please go away. :\
If it goes on any longer past today with the same persistent temperature... I might actually be seriously worried for myself.

Don't you dare, body. If I'm sitting up right now, you jolly well fight with me.

(((((((((Hugs)))))))

DarkSelene said:
ladyforsaken said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed this fever subsides today. Please go away. :\
If it goes on any longer past today with the same persistent temperature... I might actually be seriously worried for myself.

Don't you dare, body. If I'm sitting up right now, you jolly well fight with me.

Hope you feel better, Lady.

Thanks ladies, I'm feeling slightly better today. Quite determined to kick this. Hope you ladies are doing well too.

TheRealCallie said:

1b5.jpg

I haven't wished for that in such a long time. Sadly, the fact that I did means that I have slipped back even further than I was when I joined this place 4 years ago. I feel like Sisyphus. I know I'm never going to reach the top of the hill, but I keep mindlessly pushing that boulder...

Thinking about my monotonous routine of distracting myself from a meaningless existence.

I'm a little stuck between the unknown and what I chose to not accept... I need bigger problems, this is ridiculous already.

Somebody needs something baked? I'm in the mood to bake a cake or cookies...but you will do the dishes after I've done the baking for you, and of course I'll have my share of what I bake. :)

Hopetracer said:
Somebody needs something baked? I'm in the mood to bake a cake or cookies...but you will do the dishes after I've done the baking for you, and of course I'll have my share of what I bake. :)

*raises hand*

Hopetracer said:

I'll take cake AND cookies.  Make it vegan. 

Nilla can do the dishes.  :p

WTheRealCallie said:
Hopetracer said:

I'll take cake AND cookies.  Make it vegan. 

Nilla can do the dishes.  :p

Haha, I was expecting a reply post by you. :)

You bring ingredients, I bake and Nilla do the dishes. Deal! Good group work! We will share cake and cookies with Nilla too.

ladyforsaken said:
Hopetracer said:

*raises hand*

What kind of cake or cookies? :)

honeysuckle like that happens and some still manage to turn it around and are more afraid of mean-spirited words. You know, I get it. The atmosphere is not the most hospitable one...but at least words don't run you over and hospitalize you.

'...like kicking a dead corpse.' Corpses are generally dead. Believe it's a requirement for the position. Why do I even bother...

Latest posts

Back