What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my heart, I think the best thing to do would be to run off and start a new life if the opportunity ever presents itself.

However, I'm scared of being stopped, and things never working out anyway. Seems like I'll never be left alone, I'll never be at peace, I'll never be able to live the life I want, and I'll never be happy.

I'm not usually a whimp about these things but this headache is feasting on my will to live. The only thing I can think of doing right now is resigning the struggle and crying in fetal position until my head explodes or the pain eats away my soul.

DarkSelene said:
I'm not usually a whimp about these things but this headache is feasting on my will to live. The only thing I can think of doing right now is resigning the struggle and crying in fetal position until my head explodes or the pain eats away my soul.

So sorry I can't do anything to relieve your pain but this comes with many gentle cyber hugs and prayers for relief from the pain soon x

When something seems like a good idea at the time, then you think maybe other people might not....

Jently said:
So sorry I can't do anything to relieve your pain but this comes with many gentle cyber hugs and prayers for relief from the pain soon x

You're incredibly kind, thank you, it helped! xo

Latest posts

Back