What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12794357_1029204143792038_8204704731437467349_n.png

I am thinking about these new youtubers. I feel most are overrated especially the well known gamers although i have found this new guy who's channel is named " life of borris ". I Think this guy is extremely creative and the content is very funny. Check him out in those boring sad times and i am sure the slavness will make you smile.

I'm thinking that i've been left out. Callie, Amy, why did you leave me behind, WHYYYYYYYYYY

Lacrecia said:
I'm thinking that i've been left out. Callie, Amy, why did you leave me behind, WHYYYYYYYYYY

See the "nice guys vs bad boys" thread in the relationship section.

I need to have an important conversation and ask questions but remain calm and non aggressive...........tough because i'm angry

I'm pretty bored I feel like I've finished the main questline of a videogame and there really isn't much else to except meander around aimlessly.

I'll never have that special someone I must just accept I'll die alone. So god **** sad now.

Foam-rolling must've been created by a very sadistic individual. 15 minutes with a firm roller and I feel more like I've gone through 12 rounds with Mike Tyson.

Cavey said:
Foam-rolling must've been created by a very sadistic individual. 15 minutes with a firm roller and I feel more like I've gone through 12 rounds with Mike Tyson.

That sounds painful. D:

Latest posts

Back