What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Met someone but I don't know how I feel. Its confusing but I like this person in Question

TheSkaFish said:
Amy, maybe it's their hats, or their facial expressions, but I keep expecting those guys in your signature to suddenly trade their instruments for Tommy guns in the blink of an eye.

I can see it now that you've pointed it out :D

The full video is fun to watch 

[youtube]qLrnkK2YEcE[/youtube]

Should I tell the guy that's flirting like crazy and trying to get me to go over to France for the Summer that he's wasting his time?
Nope, think i'll just enjoy it for a bit longer :)

Jently said:
Should I tell the guy that's flirting like crazy and trying to get me to go over to France for the Summer that he's wasting his time?

Hopefully karma doesn't catch up with you too badly for that. :O

Marxism as political and economic movement has all-but died out. You're probably referring to social democracies and progressivsim.

ardour said:
Marxism as political and economic movement has all-but died out. You're probably referring to social democracies and progressivsim.

Yeah, I realize the term is problematic for that reason but I understood what Tsar meant.

Jently said:

yeah.... no, thats just wrong, if you're not interested you should just tell him

I would love to shove that furry dangling thing down your pathetic throat right now. Seriously, stfu.

I'm on a freaking diet and i can't take my thoughts out of food!
I was fantasizing about a pizza before that question interrupted my thoughts.
In my mind and world that pizza is huge! round,with lovely elastic cheese (you know the one that's so elastic that it is stays connected to the piece you just bitten of)? and with all shorts of thingies on it...
Oh gosh i'm so hungry.
Going back to my fantasy !

Latest posts

Back