What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
honeysuckle, I'm thinking about leaving work and going to play Diablo 3 at home.

Screw you people for reminding me LOL!

:)

Just 11 more work days left and then I'm on vacation for two glorious weeks in New Orleans.

Almost everything in my life is going wrong, I don't just mean dating, I mean a lot more than that. I just keep getting hit, one thing after the next. I need relief, I need understanding, I need space to learn from all the times I've messed up in the past and let it sink in, and I need to make a plan so that I'll start getting things right instead. But instead of any of those things, all I seem to get is another kick in the face. I get shown that I'm not cared about. All it does is make me feel more hateful and more hopeless. I don't want to be this pitiable person, but I don't seem to be able to get the space to learn how to be anything else. I need to somehow be convinced that my life isn't hopeless, but there's no one to help me with that.

Avoided watching The Red Pill until tonight because I knew how it'd make me feel and I wasn't wrong... this is devastating.

Amelia said:
^ you're such a kind and inspiring person Eve. Good on you.

Aww. Thank you, Amelia. You're very sweet.

kamya said:
I didn't know you were god Eve! =p

That was a very kind thing you did. Im glad people like you exist.

Kamya.   :p Lolololol 
I'm about as far from a diety as a person can get. Haha!

Jently said:
Good on you Eve, that was such a kind thing to do. :)

Thanks, Jently. You guys have be blushing.  :p

Yukongirl said:
Just when you think you're finished with the past, it reaches out and slaps you hard

Kick it in the teeth.  :club: Club it to death. I'll help you bury it.

I realllllly don't want to be at work today... I'd much rather snuggle my kitty in bed all day.

Tehkays said:
I realllllly don't want to be at work today... I'd much rather snuggle my kitty in bed all day.

NOW I'm thinking about making a dirty joke, but I'll refrain :D

Latest posts

Back