What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not even sure if I want to get the mail today. Feet hurt.

ladyforsaken said:
I'm so mad, sad and tired at the same time. Don't know which to feel more reasonably.

Tired. I've learned this overpowers everything else now.

Why is it that online gambling sites will allow you to gamble year in year out, but as soon as they realise that you've won far more than you've deposited and you're trying to withdraw it, they suddenly require photo ID, birth certificate, bank statement, utility bills... rights to your first born child...

user 130057 said:
Time to disappear again?

No. NO!

You PROMISED you wouldn't tolerate that honeysuckle from him again if he moved here with us!
Yet here we are, six months later, and AGAIN I'm the one who discovers it!
Open your eyes and realize you're enabling him and driving a wedge deeply.

I wonder if you nail someone on a cross upside down then set it on fire, if they pee themselves, does it actually put the fire out?
*goes on list of future scientific experiences to test*

Richard_39 said:
I wonder if you nail someone on a cross upside down then set it on fire, if they pee themselves, does it actually put the fire out?
*goes on list of future scientific experiences to test*

nah, its not like we can aim where we pee without using our hands haha

Money isn't the root of all evil, love of money is the root of all evil.

I wish I could stop grinding my teeth it's really annoying. I will be glad when Saturday is over although I will probably just find something else to worry about.

My mum bought me an "avon future watch" for christmas.

Basically a smart watch, you know with apps on like its a phone on your wrist.

I am not a big watch user, I use a basically a fitbit watch (its not fitbit brand but the same thing) it does what I need it too - i.e. fitness tracking, tells time, has a pedometer, and a heartrate monitor, useful for calorie watching when exercising.

Shes bought this **** smart watch and I frankly dont want it. I know I'm gonna wear my fitbit over this.

So Ive been avoiding it since christmas and she now keeps asking me if Ive set it up, so I am setting it up now, and the more I look, the more I dislike it anyhow, doesnt have a heartrate monitor on it. The instructions are crap, the website says - download the app for your phone, but doesnt even tell you what the apps called.

Trouble is, last time my mum bought me something I didnt want or need and I told her, I got called an ungrateful honeysuckle. Bear in mind the previous thing she bought was a football shirt for england, and I ******* hate football. So now I am looking at this watch and freakin a little cause I know she'll pull a face at me if I say anything, but she'll also pull a face if I dont use it.

It's hard. I'm laying in my bed watching some dumbass tv-show and I keep waiting for my little superman's paws to make soft steps on my wooden floor. Then I've to remind myself I won't ever hear that sound again. I guess the pain is harder on me because I literally watched him die. He fought so hard, it terrifies me. He was such a lonely and broken dog when he arrived at our house five years ago. We gave him the best life we could, as much love as we could. I miss his presence. Before, I would be alone but never truly alone. Now alone is truly.. alone.

When I open a pack of cookies I just inhale and the pack is empty but this guy on telly has been eating the same cookie for ten minutes. I think he might be licking the **** thing. Eugh, telly.

Latest posts

Back