What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
messed things up again, 2nd chance I had....just to ruin it. Prayed so hard for this too.
I want to scream.
I’m just going to sleep all day tmw. Nothing is painful when you’re asleep.
Just the dreams.

BreakingtheGirl said:
messed things up again, 2nd chance I had....just to ruin it. Prayed so hard for this too.
I want to scream.
I’m just going to sleep all day tmw. Nothing is painful when you’re asleep.
Just the dreams.

Been there before.

Lazy Z Boy commercial is beyond stupid. Pretty bad that so many companies have resorted to insulting people in order to sell products.

Global warming my ass. I'm just looking at some temperatures now ... Montreal -18 °C, Frankfurt 4 °C, Bangkok 26 °C. People need to learn the definition of the word 'global'.

Disestablishmentaria said:
Global warming my ass. I'm just looking at some temperatures now ... Montreal -18 °C, Frankfurt 4 °C, Bangkok 26 °C. People need to learn the definition of the word 'global'.

yes because unusual weather patterns are sure evidence against the fact that the average temperature of the planet has been steadily rising every year since records began...

zibafu said:

yes because unusual weather patterns are sure evidence against the fact that the average temperature of the planet has been steadily rising every year since records began...

It's ok. Elon Musk will invent the global air conditioner.

zibafu said:

Well, there you go, you just proved my point, it's just a bit unusual. I mean, when is Montreal ever cold this time of year and Bangkok blazing hot?

What are you going to tell me next, that that 'evolution' thing is true? Do you look like an ape when you look in the mirror?

zibafu said:

Well, there you go, you just proved my point, it's just a bit unusual. I mean, when is Montreal ever cold this time of year and Bangkok sizzling hot?

What are you going to tell me next, that that 'evolution' thing is true? Do you look like an ape when you look in the mirror?

it read like you were saying it isnt true to me :p

And yes that evolution thing is true, yes we look like apes since thats what we are ;)

^^ Temperature's aren't rising, the ice is melting because our planet is still coming out of an ice age... Evolution is true but we don't come from apes. All popular religions are wrong.

Thanks guys, before now I was worried about dying alone. lmao

LifePath1 said:
^^ Temperature's aren't rising, the ice is melting because our planet is still coming out of an ice age... Evolution is true but we don't come from apes. All popular religions are wrong.

The ice is melting much faster than it should due to humanities influence, which has raised the average temperatures.  Simple science.

You're right we dont come from apes, we are apes, our evolutionary history converges on an ape like creature that existed before the modern apes that exist today including us.

zibafu said:
LifePath1 said:

The ice is melting much faster than it should due to humanities influence, which has raised the average temperatures.  Simple science.

You're right we dont come from apes, we are apes, our evolutionary history converges on an ape like creature that existed before the modern apes that exist today including us.

The ice is melting at the exact speed it should be, in fact they've had to stop calling it global "warming" and call it climate change because the facts just aren't there to back it up.

We share 97% of our DNA with a banana. Believe me, if we evolved from chimps, multi-billionaires wouldn't go to bohemian grove every year to worship a massive owl lol 

Man was created first..."Eve" came later..

I'm not entirely sure if I'm laughing with you or at you.

zibafu said:

Well, there you go, you just proved my point, it's just a bit unusual. I mean, when is Montreal ever cold this time of year and Bangkok blazing hot?

Montreal always used to be this cold in mid-January before. Only in the last ten years or so has it been abnormally warm. I should know, been here my whole life.

The worrying part isn't that, it's the variations. You're not supposed to have +/- 15 degrees variation from one day to the next. Agai, only started in the last decade and has been increasing in wideness.

Seems the trolls are out in force.

I love it when people say, "I wonder what the future will bring". California is, what, 19 hours behind Fiji? Just give them a call, you dumbf***s.

Every section doesn't have a bin. Which would probably benefit each building. But why keep getting the thing out of this one? Maybe they got more carts and can't fit them all where they used to store them.

Shocked today...put my foot down with some long over due wrongs that were starting to fester been walked over too long.

Small steps...it's a start.

Latest posts

Back