What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could lean on you right now. But I know it's me who has to pull away from that notion.

I know now why I love my big, heavy quilt, it is like having a big hug, it is a substitute for a grown up hugging me. It brings me comfort.

I'm seriously debating weather to drive for an hour just to take photos of a lighthouse... maybe get a sunset. But then I'd have get my stuff ready, and actually GO outside. But it could be a good picture. But what if the weather turns? Ugh decisions...

When you're feeling messed up because you're lonely and unwanted because you've just gone on social media and seen your friends spending time and making plans with their partners and at the same time you feel guilty for feeling lonely and unwanted because there are people in the world who have it far worse and hey at least you have food and shelter and a job and whatnot and at the same time you wish you could talk to someone but you can't because either you're triggering your already lonely friends or you're talking to people who don't care or they do care but they try to not listen to you or acknowledge you're sad because they don't know how to help you and you feel grateful because they care but bloody hell you feel like crap.

I don't have Skype. I don't even have a freaking computer to do your stupid tests! Why can't I just fill in the forms at your offices and prove to you I'm billingual? Why don't I show up and we can chat for 5 minutes and you'll see for yourself?

God, I hate 2018. Stupid freakin' technology taking the place of common sense. How hard is it to find a freakin' normal job now?

I'm super sleepy, why am I always so sleepy?

Amelia said:
When you're feeling messed up because you're lonely and unwanted because you've just gone on social media and seen your friends spending time and making plans with their partners and at the same time you feel guilty for feeling lonely and unwanted because there are people in the world who have it far worse and hey at least you have food and shelter and a job and whatnot and at the same time you wish you could talk to someone but you can't because either you're triggering your already lonely friends or you're talking to people who don't care or they do care but they try to not listen to you or acknowledge you're sad because they don't know how to help you and you feel grateful because they care but bloody hell you feel like crap.

*hugs* Amelia.

Can't believe I have 2 more work days. I really don't wanna train people again.

If I didn't have the sense of humor that I have, I think I would have maybe had a breakdown by now.

9006 said:
I'm seriously debating weather to drive for an hour just to take photos of a lighthouse... maybe get a sunset.

Did you end up taking those photos? 

Richard_39 said:
Why can't I just fill in the forms at your offices and prove to you I'm billingual? 

Sorry about the trouble you're going through :(. But what other language do you speak? :)

ladyforsaken said:
I'm super sleepy, why am I always so sleepy?

*hugs* Amelia.

Universe, please send lady lots of good vibes and energy. Hugs.

TheRealCallie said:
Flu paranoia is seriously kicking in hardcore. I think the paranoia is worse since my kid got the fllu last year. I make them tell me every morning on the way to school what they should and should not be doing during flu season. Yeah, I'm horrible, but no one WANTS to get the flu, right?

You're justified in doing so. The flu's pretty brutal this year.

Amelia said:
9006 said:
I'm seriously debating weather to drive for an hour just to take photos of a lighthouse... maybe get a sunset.

Did you end up taking those photos? 

Yeah, I made the effort. It was just an old one, though.

23u4wg5.jpg

^^ Depends if you can hang out in the Man Cave that you created. If you can...then there's no problem :D

I suck at Wheel of Fortune... And who sets the thermostat in here? (My work break room is really warm.)

Latest posts

Back