What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
I got an A in Japanese WOOOT!!!

watashiwa nihongo wo totemo jozuna

XD

Wow you can speak Japanese that is so AWESOME!!

I was thinking that silly ***** better back off...

DayvanCowboy said:
I really hope these foot cramps stop. Maybe its time for some new running shoes.

those are hell. i get them at the worst times, like in an elevator or something.

Vacuo said:
DayvanCowboy said:
I really hope these foot cramps stop. Maybe its time for some new running shoes.

those are hell. i get them at the worst times, like in an elevator or something.

Ooooh. That's bad. So far they have only occurred when I am at home, thankfully. The best way I can describe it is that my foot feels like it is trying to twist itself a full 360 degrees, but its usually just still. Lol, a few mornings ago I tried to put my socks on and just ended up curled on top of my bed just writhing in pain.

I find them to be so funny. Like I'll laugh through the whole time, but its like the worst haha
i think you get them more often the more you think about. like itll be months before i get one, until i think about them.

I'm not a duuude. haha..i didnt know there's a chatbox, maybe it dont show up on my psp. or i'm dumb, haha

Latest posts

Back