What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaffa cakes   :)  /ave I got enough shorts/pop up remote control raspberry mods I want one/I really don't wanna work the rest of the day.

I am losing sight of the point of life. I am depleted, I barely get chance to truly relax. It is just take, take and never replenish. Would it be so hard to be shown a small bit of appreciation once in a while.

Well, gosh darn, it's not that far off. Don't mock the comments like they're super far from the true number. They're not that far off.

Serenia said:
I am losing sight of the point of life.   I am depleted, I barely get chance to truly relax.  It is just take, take and never replenish.  Would it be so hard to be shown a small bit of appreciation once in a while.

Oh honey. :( 
I know EXACTLY how you feel! That’s all I can really say. It takes a mental and emotional toll on a person. (Hug)

ladyforsaken said:
I don't know how to help myself.

The first step can be figuring out what you want. Y’know, not just having some idea, but having a specific and detailed definition of what you’re looking for as best you can. When you realize that, you might then figure out how to attain it, based on that definition.
But shucks, until you do help yourself please take care of yourself!

Scotsman said:
I wonder who’s still here since my last visit. Any familiar faces (names)

He's back! Man the defenses! Watch the Solway Firth for incoming boats coming to steal our reasonably priced alcohol! OK, it's all clear...

Nice to see you back. I broke a month's silence myself just to say 'Hi!'  :cool:

Amelia said:
ladyforsaken said:

Hugs. May the universe send you answers and lots of positive things my dear. hang in there.
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
ladyforsaken said:

The first step can be figuring out what you want. Y’know, not just having some idea, but having a specific and detailed definition of what you’re looking for as best you can. When you realize that, you might then figure out how to attain it, based on that definition.
But shucks, until you do help yourself please take care of yourself!

Thanks, Amelie & Seal. *hugs*

It's hard to avoid triggering ed and continue loving yourself when all the women around you are constantly talking about weightloss and appearance. I wish they would be more sensitive to the rest of us in the staffroom.

I wish I had a life. I've been my family's servant for 60 years. There might be something left in the remaining time.....so much regret.
Take lesson from this young people.....live your own lives, not somebody else's agenda.

Latest posts

Back