What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people really need to acknowledge their own short comings or childish mentality.

Don't complain that you have no money or get no hours from your job if you constantly call out or make no initiative to use them on another date. 'Grown ass' people older than me who never grew up. Age is just a number. It's not all cynicism, it's mostly lack of reliability. Things need to get done.

DarkSelene said:
I have a daughter, who knew

Is there a back-story you'd like to share?  Or is this all you were wanting to express?

Either way is fine, certainly don't mean to pry.  But if it's something you wanted to hash out...

I am glad I finally told her that I’d love to be in a relationship with her, but that if she keeps up with all the dumb little high school things then I can’t. I really need someone a bit more mature.

I'm thinking about how I'm going to a convention in two weeks and how much fun it is going to be  :)

I'm also having mixed thoughts about this person I have a crush on, but I know that there's 99% we're not meant for each other. 

And my next thought train is about my therapist and wondering if he's actually a good therapist for me or not...

V.V. said:
I'm thinking about how I'm going to a convention in two weeks and how much fun it is going to be  :)

What kinda convention?  Will there be hats...?  Handshakes?

I'll bet you'll all be there at the convention center, wearing your hats...
shaking hands like nobody's bidnezz. 

Oh, to be young again!   :D

harper said:
Is there a back-story you'd like to share?  Or is this all you were wanting to express?

Either way is fine, certainly don't mean to pry.  But if it's something you wanted to hash out...

I can't remember who it is, but I used to know someone from Kansas city.

I show up for my own well-being. Nothing I say will help anyone; not until I've completed my own work. But if I keep coming back, you should, too. It's working.

Latest posts

Back