What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. Earn love. Nah, I dunno if I can agree with that.
I tend to think that love, respect and all other good things are given by me to others without them having to do much of anything. It’s just there from the start.
People can however lose my love.
❤️

What a day. Painful, expensive and frustrating.

zibafu said:
Phantimos said:
Do I deserve to be loved?

noone deserves it, we all have to earn it, if you sit there thinking you deserve it, youll end up resenting not having it

Going to have to disagree.  I do feel that unless a person is truly rotten, we deserve to be loved.  The problem is that (I assume it's romantic love and not love from family or friends) it is a market which runs according to supply and demand.  But at the same time, I still think love is inherently deserved and is separate from the market, even if that deserving can't overrule the way it works. 

I also feel like while there is a time and place for earning things, there is also a time and place for banging your fist on the table and asserting that you're not going to take it.  In my experience, if a person acts like they don't deserve to be treated well, what happens is it opens the door for people to treat that person like crap because they feel like no one is going to do anything about it.  You can't neglect to stand up for yourself and say that you aren't worthless, and won't be treated like it.

I'm not sure it's natural to be this excited over the prospect of a portion of doner meat.

oh god it's going to get so cold, and I have to ride my bike too work, **** I should gotten a car a long time ago.

You want kerplunk for Christmas but that's what I gave your mother at your age.....where did it all go ,god I feel old now :club:.

Enough of this honeysuckle, I'm not letting this go on any longer.

If I have to wait much longer on this call centre line listening to this crap music I may just lose the wil to live

Amazing....so shouting at the top of your voice for help from your long gone parents on a wet dark night stuck in a traffic jam really does help with insurmountable family problems.....

Latest posts

Back